9

"Raven." I felt someone slightly shake my shoulders.

I assumed it was Beastboy, and my body became full of anger.

I remember the events in the bathroom, how I allowed myself to look weak.

How he touched me after I told him not to.

I opened my eyes and they burned at the brims.

"What?" I asked annoyingly, wanting to go back into my slumber.

"I need to talk to you about something, you've been asleep for a long time."

I soon realized the voice did not belong to Beastboy,  it belonged to Robin.

"What?" I put my hand to my head. My eyes shot around the room. I let out a sigh as I realized I was still kept captive in the med wing.

"We got an urgent call from the Titans East and they need assistance for the next 6 days. I know you aren't going to like this, and I took it into a lot of consideration, and I know you aren't feeling well but, I made my decision," he let out a long sigh. "I can't leave the city unattended, so I'm leaving you and Beastboy here to defend the city. You both can handle it, you guys are probably the two strongest people on the team."

I got up, infuriated.

"No. I'm not staying here with him." I crossed my arms.

"There isn't a way out of this, Raven. I made my decision. I know you don't like it, and I'm sorry. I also have noticed that you two have been arguing a lot, this could be how you solve those problems." he said.

"Or it could be a way to burn the tower down." I huffed.

"I know you won't. I already told Beastboy about this, and I also added that he should not give you as much attention as he has been lately."

"And you really think he's going to listen to that?" I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"He seemed serious when he told me he wouldn't. But, he is going to have to check on you because you have been passing out a lot on us lately. I think once this sickness you have goes away it will be fine, but, until it's gone, he's going to have to check on you. But, nothing more than that." he said.

I don't want this sickness to go away.

This is the only thing that makes me fit in.

I won't want to be known as the fat one.

I rolled my eyes, realizing there was nothing more I could use to defend myself.

"Okay." I sighed, rubbing my face in anger.

"Okay. We already packed our things, so we will be heading out. Like I said, 6 days."

6 days.

A lot can happen in 6 days.

I could pass out again in 6 days.

I could throw up in 6 days.

He could find out my 'sickness' in 6 days.

If he found out...

He would laugh,

And laugh,

And laugh.

He would call me a freak.

That all could happen...

In 6 days.