8

I usually don't put warnings on my chapters, but I thought I would for this one. Me personally, I don't think it's too bad, but I also don't have a weak stomach and I know some do when it comes to vomit and stuff. So if you have a weak stomach, this chapter may not be for you.

I gripped the sides of the sink, hanging my
head low as I heard my tears drop down the drain.

I looked up in the mirror and saw my face.

My jawline had seemingly gotten better shaped, probably because it doesn't have to support as much skin as it did before.

I wiped my face before looking back down at the sink, and then at the toilet.

I stared at the toilet blankly, then I realized it's been awhile since I've done this.

I ate today, so, it needed to be done.

I heard as long as you don't do this every day, you'll be fine.

But, I don't need to do it anyway. I don't eat everyday.

I walked over to the toilet and got on my knees.

I lifted up the seat, and hung my head over it.

I hated doing this, I hated throwing up but, it had to be done.

This only helps myself.

I took a long shaky breath, and shoved three fingers to the back of my throat.

I gagged and allowed myself to catch a breath before I shoved those fingers to the back of my throat again.

I started to cry as I just wanted to get this over with.

My stomach was aching with sickness and my head started to hurt.

My knees were shaking as I tried one last time to make myself throw up in the toilet.

Finally, it happened.

I got my wish.

Contents of the food I had eaten before spilled from my lips.

I felt some of the content pour from my throat, and when it was gone, I took in large amounts of air.

My body temperature dropped, making the room feel like it was below freezing.

I got cold chills running down my spine, causing my body to jerk.

I rested my head on the toilet rim, feeling exhausted.

My stomach was killing me, and I felt a soreness spread throughout my body.

And every time I jerked from a cold chill, the soreness intensified.

I heard the door open, but I barley noticed.

I was in a dazed state I could tell and I didn't have the strength in me to move.

"Rae?" I heard someone's voice call. "Rae are you okay?"

I didn't lift my head from the rim of the toilet, my head getting colder and colder as it rested on the cold toilet.

I heard the toilet flush, and I looked in the corner of my eye.

I could tell it was Beastboy, he was the only one that called me by that name.

He crouched beside of me and I'm guessing he was the one that flushed the toilet.

"Hm?" I tried my best to respond. I still didn't lift my head.

"What happened?" he asked worried. "Did you fall?"

"I don't know..." I don't think I did, I don't remember falling.

He slowly, and carefully touched my arm.

I was too tired to pull away.

When he saw that I didn't respond, he lifted my head off of the toilet and pulled me over to him.

"I threw up," I told him, my eyes slowly starting to slip closed. "I don't feel good."

"I know." he started running his fingers through my hair. I punched his hand away, but he put it back immediately. "Stop. I'm trying to see if you hit your head."

I sighed, and rested my head on his chest. I didn't care what he thought about my action.

He felt warm, which is what I needed, and I was exhausted.

He didn't seem to mind, he took his unoccupied arm and put it around my back, pulling me into an awkward hug but, I didn't care about that either at the moment.

His fingers also felt nice as they hunted through my hair, looking for bumps or scratches to indicate a fall.

My eyes began to slowly close, and I felt my conscious begin to slip out of my grasp. 

Before I fell asleep, I heard someone else at the door.

"B! What happened to her?" I heard Cyborg begin to panic.

"She's okay, she just-" that was the last thing I heard Beastboy say before I fell unconscious.