18

"Here." Beastboy handed me a steaming mug.

"Thanks." I nodded, taking the cup with my hands.

It had been a whole day since the incident on the roof, and he hasn't let me leave his sight.

He makes sure that I eat every single crumb of food on the damn plate, and each time I just want to cry.

I've been in the med bay since the roof, but he brought me some books which I appreciated.

"Did I make it right?" he asked.

"Mhm." I nodded, taking a huge sip of the bitter yet so sweet drink.

"So... How are you? I mean, do you feel better?" he asked.

Every time he asks this question all I want to do is laugh.

But, for the sake of it, he deserved an honest answer.

"I don't feel better," I told him bluntly, and his ears slightly lowered. "But... I don't feel worse either."

His face seemed to lighten up a little bit, but, not a lot.

"At least there's that," he said softly. "I guess I'd better start cleaning the kitchen. The others are coming home tomorrow."

"Shit," I said, rubbing my face with my hand. "I forgot about that."

"Don't worry," he waved his hands in front of him. "I won't tell them anything about what happened. I promise."

"Thank you." I said, taking another sip of tea.

"You're welcome," he said with a smile. "So I'm going to start cleaning the kitchen ok?"

"Okay, I'll come too." I said, throwing my legs off of the side of the bed as I sat my cup on the nightstand.

"You sure?" he asked, gently taking my hands to help me stand.

"Yes," I squeezed his hands softly for assurance. "I'm tired of staying in here, I need to do something."

"Okay." he smiled that huge, stupid grin he always had.

————————————
Lmao I am so so sorry for taking so long to update this. My life has been freaking crazy lately. And this chapter isn't very long to begin with. But, I plan to make a lot of fluff in the next chapter. Love you guys.

SHIT I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I WENT TO NEW YORK TO MEET azarathed AND GUYS LETTTT ME TELLL YOUUU SHE IS THE SWEETEST PERSON ALIVE