3

"Why would we do that?" Cyborg threw his hands up in the air.

We were trying to decide what to do for dinner.

This was probably one of the most heated arguments that took place at the tower.

"Why wouldn't we?" Beastboy exclaimed. "Pizza is like... everyone's favorite food!"

"But we've had pizza every other night for the past two weeks." Robin rested his head in his hands.

"Yeah... so?" Beastboy crossed his arms.

"I agree with friend Cyborg." Starfire quietly spoke with her finger in the air. "Pizza is wonderful. Especially with the mustard topping but I am too getting tired of the pizza. Is there any other food you desire friend Beastboy?"

"No." he turned to me. "Raven what do you want?"

I felt all the eyes on me, and my stomach sank to the floor.

"Nothing. I don't care." I answered quickly and quietly.

"Oh come on." he shrugged. "You have to have an opinion on something. Waffles? Salad? Pizza?"

The word pizza slipped out of his mouth with a grin tugging in the corner of his mouth.

Ha. You don't understand. I really don't want anything.

At all.

"I really don't care. You guys can pick." I attempted to get all of the attention off of me and back to Beastboy and the other Titans.

"But you never pick anymore." Beastboy chirped. "Nothing at all?"

"Beastboy." I huffed. "When I say I don't care, I don't care. You guys pick."

He finally backed off and then all the eyes were not looking at me anymore.

I felt a relief inside of me but I didn't show it.

"How about that one earthly food. Ch- chin... chinas..." Starfire tapped her chin in confusion.

"Chinese!" Beastboy and Cyborg said in unison.

"Sounds good." Robin said. "Is Chinese okay Raven?" Robin asked me.

I gave a slight nod.

"Okay then." Robin got a pen and paper. "Write your orders down on the paper. I'll call it in once everyone's order is on the paper."

I was first to write.

My hand was shaking as the pen pressed on the paper.

I have to get something small that I can throw away or put in the fridge for tomorrow.

I wrote down a small container of white rice.

That's small enough right?

Once everyone got their orders down I left without speaking to any of them.

I went to my room and locked the door.

I rubbed my stomach, realizing it doesn't feel as tight as it used to.

And I actually felt happy for a second.

Just a second.