⇢ 𝘴.𝘩.𝘪.𝘦.𝘭.𝘥.'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵

THE BLARING MUSIC didn't bother Y/N as he was occupied with his thoughts. He sat at the bar, stirring the alcoholic drink before taking a sip from it.

He can see the dance floor behind him through the mirror on the shelves storing the many bottles of booze. Multicolored lights bounced throughout the room as club-goers continued their fun.

Y/N adjusted the collar of his denim button-up shirt after placing his drink back down. He continued looking at the mirror, suddenly seeing a familiar looking woman.

"Hey, handsome." She greeted with a smirk. Y/N turned around, immediately fixated on her green eyes. She wore a bright red dress that complimented her petite frame but also lauded the curvaceous features she had. Her blonde hair also caught his eye, it actually looked good on her.

"Hey." He greeted back with a smile. "What brings a beautiful dame like you here?"

"A lady can't go clubbing?"

"At least not here. I've been to better places." He replied, then spoke in Russian, "люди здесь не мои любимые (The folks here aren't my favorite)."

She laughed. "Я обязательно буду следить за своей спиной (I'll make sure to watch my back)."

The woman glanced to her left and spotted another man looking at her. She immediately spoke again.

"Care to dance?"

"Care to dance?"

Y/N sipped his drink. "I'm not the dancing type."

"So you're just just going to sit around and drink? Come on." She grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the bar, the two of them walking into the crowd of club-goers.

The electronic music continued to play, and Y/N honestly wasn't used to such tunes. He started to dance either way, despite his remark earlier of not being much of a dancer.

He continued dancing with her as the rhythm dictated their movements. They got closer, and to his surprise, she turned around and began to grind against him. He went along with it and placed his hands on her hips.