⇢ 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵

SAM, BUCKY, AND Y/N were at the doorstep of the house. Now in Baltimore, Bucky told them about a man he's acquainted with in the past and they were there to talk to him.

They were out of their gear and wore casual clothing. The young super soldier had on a gray polo and denim jeans which were suitable for the humid weather. He stood beside Bucky and Sam as the former knocked on the door.

They waited for an answer, and a moment later a teenage boy opened the door. He looked at the trio through the metal screen door.

"We're here to see Isaiah." Bucky told him.

"Nobody named Isaiah lives here." The kid shot back.

Bucky glanced at Y/N and Sam before looking back at the boy. "Look, we just want to talk to him."

"You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting into this house. Y'all can leave now."

Bucky was adamant about seeing the man. He tried again. "Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means."

The teenager paused for a moment. He ultimately decided to do so. "All right. Wait here."

He shut the door, leaving the three out on the porch. Y/N put his hands in his pockets.

"Nice kid." He remarked.

Sam crossed his arms, looking at Bucky. "How do you know this guy?"

"I used to." He replied. "We had a skirmish during the Korean War."

"Really? HYDRA had you out there for everything, huh?" Y/N asked as he leaned against the wall.

"If your fake parents didn't change their minds at the last minute, HYDRA would've done the same to you." Bucky remarked.

Y/N rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah...you're right."

The teenager, Elijah, opened the door and let them in. "Today's your lucky day. He says he wants to see you for himself."

They walked into the living room and were soon face-to-face with an elderly African-American man. He was fit and well-built for his age, looking as if he was in his mid-60s.

"Isaiah." Bucky greeted.

"Look at you." The man spoke sternly.

Bucky turned toward his colleagues and started to introduce them

"This is Sam and Y/N. Uh, Sam and Y/N, this is Isaiah. He was a hero. One of the ones HYDRA feared the most. Like Steve. We met in '51."

"If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah." Isaiah retorted.

Bucky reacted with a slight smirk. The elderly man kept speaking.

"We heard whispers he was out on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him never came back. So the U.S military dropped me behind enemy lines to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back. I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me."