⇢ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

THE GROUP LANDED on Morag. Rhodey, Pietro, and Nebula were assigned to get the Power Stone on the planet. Natasha, Y/N, and Clint tagged along with them to 2014 but were ultimately going to split up so the trio could travel to Vormir.

"All right, bring it down, Blue." Rhodey called out to Nebula. "Right on that line. That's it. Down, down."

One of their smaller ships lowered from the Benetar and was brought down to the surface of the planet. A reptilian creature nibbled on Natasha's shoe and she kicked it away. It let out a growl before crawling away.

"It thinks you're tasty." Y/N joked.

"Nothing nibbles on me and gets away with it." She replied.

"But I get away with it all the time."

"Well, because you're my husband....wait...do you think I'm tasty?"

"You're delicious." He said with a chuckle. He then recalled the first time they slept together back on Barton's farm. "There was once a story about the land of milk and honey..."

"Oh, God." Clint breathed out. He rubbed the bridge of his nose and called out to Rhodey. "Hey, can we hurry it up?"

"Yeah, guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on the clock." Natasha added.

Rhodey turned around. "All that is very helpful."

"Please. I don't want to hear any more of this." Clint mentioned his friends' remarks from earlier.

Natasha chuckled as Clint shook his head and rested his hands on his waist

"You'll get used to it...again." Rhodey muttered as he continued looking at the ship.

Once the ship was ready and Nebula joined the rest, it was time to bid farewell for now.

Natasha hugged Rhodey. "Take care, okay?"

"Yeah. Get that stone and come back. No messing around." He replied.

Clint walked up to Rhodey and pat his shoulder. "We got this."

"Let's get it done."

"Yes, sir."

Y/N shook the colonel's hand next but ended up hugging him afterward.

"Come back in one piece, all right?" Rhodey said.

"Traveled back 10 years in the past to an unknown planet in outer space." Y/N chuckled. "What could go wrong?"