⇢ 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦

WAKANDA WAS UNDER T'Challa's rule once again. The citizens within didn't have to fear any longer and worry about the tyranny of Killmonger.

The king decided to save his cousin. He was on the brink of death and the kimoyo beads barely kept him alive. He was now in a coma as Shuri and Wakandan doctors looked over him, anticipating his awakening. It could be weeks, months, or even years, but T'Challa hoped once he comes to that they can finally reach out to him as family. He didn't think he was too far gone.

In Oakland, California, T'Challa and Shuri stood in front of a fenced-off building as kids nearby played a game of pick-up basketball.

"When you said you would take me to California for the first time

"When you said you would take me to California for the first time...I thought you meant Coachella...or Disneyland." Shuri said with a disgusted expression. "Why here?"

T'Challa leaned against the fence and looked up at the building. "This is where our father killed our uncle."

Shuri sighed and looked ahead at the building too, reading the sign on it.

"They're tearing it down. Good." She replied.

"They are not tearing it down. I bought this building." He corrected and looked at another structure across the street. "And that building. And that one over there."

Shuri wondered why her brother would purchase these complexes in a run-down part of Oakland.

T'Challa continued. "This will be the first Wakandan International Outreach Center. Nakia will oversee the social outreach." He turned to Shuri. "And you will spearhead the science and information exchange."

Shuri chuckled. "You're kidding."

"Eh?" T'Challa smirked and pressed a bead on his bracelet. A Wakandan jet above deactivated its cloak and descended onto the basketball court. The children nearby turned around and looked on in awe.

"Hey, yo

"Hey, yo. Man, what the hell is that?"

"That's like a Bugatti spaceship!"

"Bro, it came out of nowhere. Did y'all see that?"