⇢ 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺

THE GRC OFFICIALS were conducting a vote that dealt with the displaced persons affected by the Blip. Stopping the vote was Karli and the Flag-Smashers' endgame, and for Karli...that meant killing them if that's what it took.

The terrorists had already infiltrated the building and the authorities were setting up the perimeter. Bucky walked with Natasha, both in their respective attire, to the blockade while they communicated with Sam and Y/N via the comms.

"We're almost there." Y/N said.

"What's the plan?" Bucky asked.

"Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes open."

Natasha glanced around. "Well, it could be anybody."

The two went through the blockade. An officer greeted Bucky and Natasha.

"Sergeant Barnes. Agent Romanoff."

Bucky gave a nod and they continued through. Sam spoke through the comms next.

"Hey, by the way. I called in some backup."

An older man went up to Bucky and Natasha and called out to them. "Excuse me. Are you supposed to be here?"

They looked back, but before they can question him the man peeled off the tech that masked their true face, revealing themselves as Sharon Carter.

"It's me."

It's been quite a while since Natasha has seen the blonde. "Sharon?"

"Hey, Nat. Long time no see."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Bucky asked her.

"Relax. No one's looking for me here."

They decided to walk together toward the evacuated building. Y/N spoke through the radio.

"Is Sharon there?"

"Unfortunately." Bucky replied.

"Hey, guys. I thought I'd get the band back together." Sharon said.

"Thank you. You're risking a lot coming here." Sam chimed in.

"I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be."

"Depends on the therapist." Bucky interjected.

"They'll move on the building soon. Be ready." Y/N told them.

Bucky looked up into the sky upon hearing a loud whooshing sound. He saw a winged figure carrying somebody, and he knew his colleagues were on the move.

A Flag-Smasher disguised as a GRC official put on his mask and threw a smoke canister into the room. The officials panicked and began to scramble out of the area toward the exits, but another one of the terrorists got in front of them.

Suddenly, a shield crashed through the window and hit the Flag-Smasher in the chest, taking him down. It flew back into the hands of its thrower as he dove through the broken window and rolled into the same floor.

He stood up and got in a stance, looking around as he held the shield in his left arm.