⇢ 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴

THE AVENGERS STOOD in front of the thwarted Loki. Tony wasn't going to give the god what he wanted, which was the drink he offered him about an hour ago.

"All right. Get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later." Tony said with his helmet off.

"I gotta say, it was pretty cool. I felt like Zorro." Y/N remarked, recalling the TV series from the late 50s.

Tony chuckled as he shook his head. "God, you really are old."

Natasha held the scepter. "Who gets the, uh, magic wand?"

"S.T.R.I.K.E team's coming to secure it." Steve answered.

The elevator nearby opened, and Agent Sitwell walked in with Brock Rumlow and other agents.

"We can take that off your hands." Sitwell said as he walked up to the female agent. She handed it to him.

"By all means

"By all means."

Sitwell handed it to Rumlow who placed the staff in a special briefcase. Y/N stood by Clint who was serving himself a drink by the bar while all this was transpiring.

"Careful with that thing." Natasha warned Rumlow.

"Yeah, unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way." Clint remarked, handing both Y/N and Natasha a glass.

"We promise to be careful." Rumlow replied.

Steve spoke into his comms as he walked away. "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue."

Loki, who was handcuffed, chose to have fun amidst his arrest. He transformed into Rogers and imitated him.

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue."

He reverted back to himself and laughed. "I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down?"

Thor was already annoyed with his brother, for almost killing him and taking over Midgard...among other things. He placed a muzzle over his mouth.