⇢ 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

EVERYBODY WAS IN the lab and their biggest fear came true...the scepter was gone, likely taken by an Ultron sentry.

Banner spoke to Stark. "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch."

"Ultron." Steve repeated with a huff.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Natasha said.

Y/N paced around with his arms crossed. "He's in our files, he's in the Internet. What if he decides to access a little something more exciting?"

"Nuclear codes." Hill cut in.

Rhodey agreed. "Nuclear codes." He groaned as his back still ached from falling through a window. "We need to make some calls, if we still can."

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Natasha remarked.

Steve turned to her. "He didn't say dead, he said extinct."

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint added.

Y/N shrugged as he did a head count of everybody who was still around. "There wasn't anyone else in the building."

"Yes, there was." Tony said as he walked over to the console. He queued up a hologram, showing a mixture of orange and blue strands. It displayed how Ultron's programming destroyed Jarvis.

Banner went up to the hologram. "This is insane."

Steve looked down, somewhat saddened at the loss of the A.I.

"Jarvis was our first line of defense. He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense."

Bruce still eyed the hologram.

"No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy. This is rage." He replied.

"What the hell are we dealing with here?" Y/N asked. "Jarvis with anger issues?"

Thor suddenly walked into the lab, donning his Asgardian armor and cape. He went up to an unaware Tony, grabbing the billionaire by the neck and lifting him up.

"Come on, use your words, buddy

"Come on, use your words, buddy." Tony struggled in the demigod's hold.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark."

Steve walked up to the pair and tried to calm them, even though a part of him wanted Tony to learn his lesson.

"Thor. The Legionnaire." He said.