Period

your curled up in a ball holding your stomach knowing your cramps aren't doing you good.

You grab your phone and text Kiara to come in and lay with you because you don't want to be alone.

Kiara comes in with snacks and you guys watch a movie. You hear a car door and ask Kiara too see who is here.

"y/n your gonna be happy! The boys are back!" You smile still holding your stomach. Kiara grabs all the plates and cups, and goes to the kitchen.

You hear JJ walk in saying "we're gonna go swimming!" But he sees you trying not to cry and that your faking a smile. He drops his things and runs over.

"You okay baby?" He says hugging you. You can't help it but start to cry. "It hurts" you say. "What hurts?" It takes him a minute but he realizes your holding your stomach.

"Oh. It's that time of month isn't it?" He says. You nod digging your head into his chest.

JJ walks back into the hallway grabbing the rest of his things. He comes back closes the door and lays in bed with you.

"JJ, y/n you guys coming?" John B says after knocking on the door. You nod no and JJ says "I can't my princess needs me." You smile and hug him.

"Do you need anything? Like from the store? Like a heating pad, water?" He says questioning. You smile. "Water please." You say and he nods and goes to get you water.

He comes back noticing your in the bathroom. He goes and gets a few blankets, your favorites. JJ grabs your favorite snack and waits for you to get out of the bathroom.

Once you get out you smile at him and go to lay next to him. He pulls up your shirt and puts his hand on your bare stomach. "Your warm" you say. He laughs.

"I grabbed you some blankets, your favorite snack. Do you want to watch's movie or something?" You nod and he puts on a movie. You slowly start to grab your snack and eat it. You get scared and jump into JJ. "It's okay princess." He says rubbing your arm. You continue watching the movie till the group comes back.