midsummers

you and kiara, your sister, were getting ready for midsummers. you and kie not that excited, especially since the pogues can't attend. neither of you liked being a kook, or being known as one. so any chance you two got, you were pogues.

your mom got you both matching dresses. kiaras, (like the one she wears in the ep) purple silk. and yours, a white silk. your mom also got matching flower crowns for the both of you.

once you both were finished getting ready, your parents drove you. you were hoping nobody would talk to you, the same with your sister.

you guys arrived and watched the camerons have there big entrance, you and kie annoyed.

you sat down at a table, and noticed jj as a waiter.

"jj, what the hell? your going to get kicked out!" you say as he walks by.

"whos jj? i uh. hey y/n." he says in a 'confused' face. he walks away, and you laugh a bit. before finding kiara.

"hey, so jj is here. don't know how he got in." you said sitting next to her at a bench. as she laughs.

"its jj, were honestly never going to know." she said squinting her eyes to stop from tearing up. i then saw a blonde girl, i think sarah with john b?

i stood up, and made my way over there quietly. i tried to make myself not seen, but of course jj saw me.

"such a good hiding spot" he said nudging my shoulder before hiding with me.

"is that sarah and john b?" he said pointing. i slapped his arm down.

"i don't know but im going to the bathroom. i'll be right back." i said crouching over to a crowded space before standing back up.

once i was finished i heard yelling, and boys running down the hallway. i followed the sounds, until i saw jj pinned on the ground by kelce.

"get off of him!" i yelled pushing through rafe and topper. one of the boys grabbed me, pulling me back as they began to punch jj.

then i saw john b and pope run threw to get kelce and rafe of jj. once jj was free he ran to grab me out of rafes grip.

"rafe please. your hurting me!" i said moving, but his grip was to tight. his hands where either switching from my waist, or my arms sometimes my hands.

"im so sorry y/n. im so sorry." jj said once he got me out of rafes grip. the boys ran out while i went to get kiara before we all dipped.

once we made it into the twinkie, john b was making sure everyone was okay.

"so you and sarah?" i said looking up from my arms where rafe grabbed me. the brunette just chuckled, and continued to drive.

"sarah? what the hell!" kiara said. sometimes kie pissed me off. she was never supportive of her friends.

"kie please. don't you want jb to be happy?" i said looking at her. jj put his arm around me, knowing i could snap at her.

"sarah is a backstabbing bitch! you know that! what if he hurts john b?" she retorted.

"whatever. your an asshole to your friends." she was right, but if she made john b happy than im fine with it.

i sighed laying my head on jj's shoulder until we got to the cheatu.

jj carried me into his bed, since i was sleeping. once he put me down i then said.

"j, can you stay?" he then turned back around before fully closing the door.

"yea, sure" he said, before walking back over to the other side of the bed. i turned around to face him, before he put his arm around my waist pulling me into him.

"thank you" i said putting my head into his chest.

"for what?" he responded in a soft tone.

"getting my from rafe. i honestly thought he was going to kidnap me."

"anytime, plus i would never let him take you."

i then began to fall asleep before i heard my annoying sisters voice.

"no pouge on pouge macking! we have been over this!" she yelled. i flipped her off before me and jj fell asleep.