girl fights

john b and jj decided to throw a party, does anyone know why? nope, but i have learned to not ask questions like that anymore.

i was at sitting with sarah, and her girlfriends. yes, i hate kooks, but sarah is my bestfriend.

"who's that blonde?" one of the kooks said, i was annoyed just by hearing there rich, fake voices.

"jj maybank. my best friend, pouge for life." i said, taking a sip from my drink.

"looks like a slut to be honest." another one barged in. i gave her a confused look.

"does he abuse you? you know like father son genes?" yet again another one barged in. before i could snap, sarah introduced me to them.

(the first one that said something, her name is alyssa. second one that mentioned him being a slut is danielle. and last but not least, kendall.)

"listen up here powerpuff hoes. you know nothing about that mans life, and never will." i barged in, causing a scene.

"are you just defending him so you can suck him off later?" danielle says.

"yea y/n, what are you gonna do about it? you can't do 3 v 1." kendall says. alyssa looked scared.

"guys you know kiara knows how to beat peoples asses right? so can y/n!" alyssa whispers.

"oh what was that? do i hear a pussy?" i said walking up to her, now everyone was circling around us, chanting fight. kie ran up to us.

"guys what the hell! we said no fighting!" she said, pulling me away from alyssa.

"tell them to shut the fuck up about jj!" i yelled, i was beyond pissed. nobody talks about my best friend like that, not even perky kooks.

"they're talking about jj?" she said, i noticed her fists tensing. she looked at danielle, ready to throw hands. before we knew it, alyssa jumped on top of me. leaving danielle with kie and sarah with kendall.

i heard the three boys soon come, watching the three pouges beat the kooks asses. well, i guess they are gonna be the girls version of rafe, never controlling what there next move is gonna be.

"DONT SAY ANOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT JJ! OR ANY OF THE POUGES OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL COME FOR YOU." i yelled at alyssa, continuing to punch her, i then felt hands wrap around my waist.

"hey hey, come on." i heard the blonde boys voice, immediately calming down. alyssa and the two others left with black eyes and busted noses.

i high fived kie and sarah, before they both walked off with pope and john b.

"why did you do that?!" he said, raising his voice. i knew he would be pissed. i promised him i wouldn't get into a fight this time.

"jj they were calling you a slut! and an abusive person like your dad! i couldn't take it anymore." i said, looking at my bruised knuckles.

"im sorry okay!" i yelled once again, before feeling him grab me, and hugging me tight.

"you guys really fought them for me?" he said, looking at me with a soft look.

"yes jj. i mean i didn't expect sarah to help but kie yes. but i only did it because i love you jj. i can't stand hearing people talk about you." i said, looking up. 

he looked at my eyes, and then my lips. slowly leaning in until we heard footsteps.

"no pouge on pouge macking!" i knew it was kie, i started to laugh and jj pulled back quickly.

"i'll uh.. go get you some ice for your knuckles, yea?" he said rubbing the back of his neck. once he left me and kiara busted out laughing.

i love kie, but i could've had my first kiss with jj.