jj argument pt 2

i woke up shivering, i was used to jj's arms being wrapped around me, keeping me warm. i looked at my phone and saw the time, 2:30 am.

i got up and went to the bathroom, once i finished i went to open the door and saw a sleepy jj in the doorway.

"i'm sorry." he says, in his sleepy voice. he pouted, "i'm sorry for yelling at you, i'm sorry for over reacting. thank you for signing me up for the team. please forgive me y/n. i'm so so so sorry princess." he says, letting out a sigh and rubbing his head.

"will you be my girlfriend y/n y/l?" he says, he looks so sad and tired.

"ugh god i can't stay mad at you." i say, sighing. he pulled me into a hug, "i'm sorry too jj. i can unsign you up, and i promise i'll stop talking to rafe and topper. it was a one time thing, just please don't get angry." you said, a tear falling down your cheek.

he pulls away, and wipes the tear off your face. you put both your hands around his neck and pull him into a kiss. he kissed you back gently, as he lifts you up and sets you on the counter by the sink.

"you never answered my question love." he says in a raspy voice, still tired. you pull him in for another kiss.

"of course jj. i love you so much." you say, digging your head into his neck, feeling the warm comfort you missed. he wraps his arms around you, and carries you to his bed.

he lays you down and crawls into the blankets next to you, wrapping his arms around you tightly. "i love you too angel. i never want to lose you." he says, kissing your collarbone.

you smile, feeling relieved and warm. you lay in his arms kissing his bare chest softly as you both begin to fall asleep in each others arms.

im so sorry this is so short, i'm so happy you guys seem to like these imagines !! feel free to give requests 🤗.