Drunk JJ

there's a party at John B's chateau. You notice JJ running of to go hang out with Pope. You walk away and go talk to Sarah and Kiara.

"So how is it with JJ?" Sarah asks. "I love him so much. He makes me feel so happy." You respond with. You guys sit on the couch talking for a bit.

"y/n we got a situation over here" John B says. You walk outside. "hey! y/n where we're you?" He tries to get up but he falls. you giggle.

"you drink to much?" You ask him. "Just 10 beers." He responds with. You wrap his arm around you and hold his waist. Walking you to his room.

You notice him covering his mouth with his hand, and you try to walk faster. He runs to the bathroom and throws up.

You rub his back. "Just let it all out." You say. He lays back on you and puts his head over your shoulder to we're he's looking at you.

You give him a forehead kiss until he goes for another round. After an hour of throwing up he tells you, "I feel better now y/n."

You smell his breath and try not to gag. You grab his toothbrush and put a some toothpaste on it.

Once he finishes he sits in bed. "Baby? Can you stand up for me?" You say. He stands up and you pull his shorts off for him, and his shirt.

He sits back down grabs blanket then lays back down. You put on pjs and lay in bed.

You open your arms for him to lay on you. He smiles and gets comfortable. He cuddles up in his blanket. "I love you." He says. "I love you even more!" You respond with.

You give him a forehead kiss and you both go to sleep.