drugged

word count: 596
you and the pogues were at a party when someone puts something in your drink. and your bestfriend, jj finds you.
___

you were dancing with kie, on the dance floor. we spin eachother and mess around, laughing every few seconds.

"hey, i'm gonna go find the bathroom!" she yells over the loud music playing.
"okay!" you yell back, heading towards the kitchen. you grab a red plastic cup, and poured something in it, you weren't paying attention.

"hi, i'm chris." a boy with dirty blonde hair said, sitting on the kitchen counter. you down the drink before noticing him.
"hi, i'm y/n." you say, pouring more of what you drank last time. you noticed it wasn't in the same spot as it was before so you went to go look for it. once you came back you noticed there was still some left, so you drank if before pouring more.

it tasted weird.. not like what you were drinking. whatever, it might just be the alcohol kicking in?

"so where ya from?" he asks. as he watches me down another cup.
"here actually, you?" you began to get a little dizzy, and notice the music getting quieter. you feel your legs begin to feel numb.

"hey, what's-" chris sees me slowly fall to the ground and catches me.
"you okay?" he asks, putting one of my arms around his neck, as he puts one around my waist.
"jj? where are we going?" you mutter, tripping over my own feet as we began walking.

he ignores me, beginning to walk to his car. you then made contact with grass, it felt nice, like my bed.
you sit up, and see chris on the floor with jj on top of him. i blacked out before i could say anything.

jj's pov !!
"hey! get the fuck away from her!" i yell, running after the guy who has y/n. i push him, and get on top of him, punch after punch.

"never. touch. her. again." i say in between punches. i stand up and kick his side, "she's mine. you hear that?"

"y-yes." this guy says, wheezing quietly.
"never touch a girl again, or i will kill you." i kick him again, before running over to y/n.

"y/n? y/n? please wake up."

y/n's pov !!
"y/n? y/n? please wake up." you hear faintly. before falling back into the pitch black you were in before.

you wake up in john b's spare room, jj's room now. you felt a blanket on you, and someone holding your hand. and that it was light out, really bright.

"jj?" you mutter, rubbing my eyes.
"y/n! i was so scared you weren't going to wake up." i noticed his bloodshot eyes.
"jj, did you sleep?" you asked, sitting up, and cupping his face in my hands. rubbing his cheeks.

he closes his eyes, feeling comfort in my hands.

"j, c'mere." you say, pulling him into me. you wrap your arms around him, ignoring everything that has happened in the past 12 hours.

you kiss his forehead, and rub the back of his head as he got comfortable, putting his head near my chest.

"get some sleep love." you say. but he refuses.
"no y/n. i need to make sure your okay." he picks his head up, looking into your eyes.
"j, im okay. i promise. i'm worried about you. let me worry about you."

we fall asleep in each other's arms.

___
obx 3 was okay to be honest.. i expected more than what it gave..
but its okay i still give it a 10/10