Rafe Encounter

All the pouges were in the twinkie driving to get gas for the boat.

You decide to stay outside and wait for them. Rafe notices you.

"Y/n! wanna be my date to midsummers?" he says walking up to you. he grabs your waist and pulls you into him.

"Rafe stop. I'm dating JJ!" you say. "He doesn't have know" he responds.

You shove him off of you but he grabs your wrist. "Come on. what did i ever do to you?" he says.

"You hurt Sarah. You broke Kiara's heart. Why should i trust you?" you say. "Darling, i didn't mean any of that."

JJ walks out and pushes Rafe off of you. "get the hell away from her Rafe." He says. JJ puts you behind him.

"Come on now JJ i just wanted to go to midsummers with her!" Rafe says. "Why would i want to go with you? after everything you have done to me and my friends. Everything you did to Sarah. and your just trying to go out with me? your a horrible person Rafe. Just go snort coke off of someones thigh." you say.

JJ laughs. You flip Rafe off. You walk towards him and shove him. You walk away holding JJ's hand. Sarah walks out to see Rafe laying on the ground.

"Is he okay?" She says. "He tried to get with y/n." JJ says. She laughs and gets in the twinkie with a gas can.

JJ puts his arm around you. He messes with your hair while you guys wait for John B and Kiara to get back.

Once everyone is back in the twinkie you guys go to pick up Pope. You and the pouges enjoy the rest of the day on the boat.