aftercare

word count: 360
jj takes care of you after having rough.. yk!
_______

i lay there helplessly on my side. my body feels empty, sore. i cuddle up into a ball, with tears in my eyes. my body hurts, my chest, neck, legs, waist.

i hold my stomach, trying to ease the pain.
"y/n?" i hear jj say softly, trying to catch his breath. he moves to where i'm laying and sits up. he moves his hand softly up and down my arm.

"y/n, love. did i hurt you?" i sigh, i nod my head slowly due to the excruciating pain my body felt. i can feel his frown forming on his lips.

"i'm so sorry love." he peppers kisses all over my arm, until he gets to my cheek. he softly places a kiss on my cheek, and slowly put's his arm under me, sliding me onto his lap.

i whimper, and hide my face in the crook of his arm.

"oh baby." he says, with soft eyes. he reaches to grab one of his hoodies and puts it on me, trying not to hurt me worse. he rotates me to where im sitting on his lap, he holds me in his arms. i lay there, my body feels numb.

"that was the best. sex. i ever had." i whisper, digging my head into his chest. he laughs softly, "good, because it was the best i ever had." the blonde boy rubs my back, then moves his hands to my hips. the warmth of his hands relieves some of the pain.

i yawn, wrapping my whole body around him like a teddy bear. he moves to lay on his back, letting me rest my entire body on him. i move up so i can look at his face.

i kiss his lips softly, messing with his blonde fluffy hair. god, i love his hair.

"i love you." i say half asleep, resting my head on his chest.
"i love you too princess." he kisses the top of my head.

____

romanticizing aftercare? yes.

sorry this is so short, i'm thinking abt how i wanna write my carlos de vil fan fic ..