JJ Argument

JJ loved soccer and always tried to get you to play with him.

"JJ i signed you up for the high-school team!" you say excitedly. He sighs. He fakes a smile and hugs you.

You walk out the room and go talk to Pope. "Hey is JJ okay? I told him i signed him up for the High-school soccer team, and he just sighed and faked a smile."

He shrugs, and goes to talk to him. You see JJ walk out of the room breathing hard.

"why would you. why. You know i haven't played soccer in so long!" He says yelling at you. "i..I'm sorry JJ i didn't know!" you say.

"if you were a good girlfriend you would know y/n! But all you ever care about is putting me through hell! And going behind my back talking to Topper and Rafe? After everything they put you through!" He says walking away. You start tearing up.

John B walks in and sees you and JJ arguing. He quickly turns the corner going into the hallway.

"I never put you through hell JJ! I thought you would have liked playing soccer You love the sport!" You say.

"I'm not playing with kooks. I'm sorry y/n I can't anymore. Were done." He says walking out the door. You chase after him crying.

"No! Just go to Rafe and Topper! Go cry and be a pussy to them!" He says. He goes on his bike and drives.

You fall to the ground thinking, what the hell did i just do. Sarah sees you crying and she runs to you.

"you okay?" she says. You quickly wipe your tears and smile, nodding. She walks away while you patiently wait for JJ to come back.

its late at night and you begin to overthink what you did. You see him pull up.

"JJ please. let me explain. I'm sorry!" You say chasing him through the halls.

"I don't want to see you." he says. "Can i at least grab a blanket, and a pillow?" you say. You run in quickly grabbing your things and go to lay on the couch.

He notices you sleeping on the couch and runs over. "Go sleep in the bed." he says as he is holding a pillow and blanket.

You run over and go lay in the bed. You hold the bear JJ gave you tightly and go to sleep.