Crush

Your Topper's sister, y/n. Topper is super over protective over you. Especially when it comes to the pouges. Sarah is your best friend.

You get a call from Sarah asking if you want to go surfing with her and a few of her boyfriends friends. You say yes and wait for her to pick you up.

Once you get there you grab your blue and white board and go sit in the water, praying you don't get bit by a shark.

You see a handsome blonde boy come out of the car with a blunt in his mouth. He runs his fingers through his hair while talking to another guy.

" Psst, Sarah. Who is that?" You ask her. "The blonde one is JJ, and the other one, he's my boyfriend. John B." She responds. She notices you blushing and pushes you off the board. "Seriously!" you say. Your both giggling.

JJ's POV:

"dude who's that girl Sarah is with?" JJ says. "Oh, that's y/n. Topper's sister. She lives in New York but i'm pretty sure she just moved here not even a week ago." John B says. "She's hot" JJ says. John B laughs.

I couldn't help but stare at y/n. She looks gorgeous. Her silky h/c (hair color) and her beautiful eyes. She is like perfect.

John B saw me staring at her and nudged me with my board. Signaling me to go catch a few waves with him.

I caught a few waves until I saw y/n get out the water. I frowned and sat on my board wishing she didn't get out.

I decided to catch a few more. Trying not to look at her, or making eye contact.

Y/N'S POV:

I got out the water due to the wind. I saw another guy. "Hey! I'm y/n-" you say as you get cut off. "Topper's sister, yea I know. I follow you on instagram." The man says. "Oh yea, I'm Pope. More than likely the only smart one in the group." You laugh and go to sit by a fire.

The sun starts to set and I see JJ get out the water. We make eye contact and I instantly look away blushing. The only person I knew here beside Sarah was Kiara.

"Hey, where's Kie?" I ask Sarah. "I think she's at work." Sarah says. You sigh watching JJ and John B walk over to you guys.

You see Topper and Rafe get out the car. "SHIT" you say trying to hide behind JJ. He looks behind you confused.

I heard Rafe screaming, "y/n! you can't hide for long!" you start tearing up. John B and Sarah are the only one's who knew what happened with you and Rafe. Midsummers is when it started.

You saw them walk away and get out from behind JJ. "you okay?" he says noticing your tears. You nod trying not to break down, and out of no where you start sobbing loudly.

JJ'S POV:

I saw her start crying even more, I put my arm around her and she scooted closer to me. I patted my lap and she sat on it rubbing her head into my neck.

I held her tightly not knowing what to do. Whispering, "hey, your okay. I got you, he's gone."

I looked at Sarah confused. "Something happened to her, with Rafe at Midsummers." Sarah says. I held her rubbing her back realizing she was shaking.

I hear Sarah ask if she can tell me what happened. "hey, if you don't want to it's okay." I say to her. "no, no your gonna need to know at some-point." she says lifting her head up looking at me.

Her face was so red, and puffy, mascara running down her eyes. Sarah tells me what happened. "Rafe gave y/n a drink putting some type of drug in it, making y/n pass out, a little high. He took her to a different room and..raped her." She couldn't even finish the sentence without crying.

My jaw dropped. I kissed her forehead.

"Wait but y/n just moved here. How was she here for Midsummers?" I asked. "She came for a weekend and decided to go but left early because of what happened." John B said.

Y/N'S POV:

I felt JJ peck me on the forehead, him squeezing me tightly. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of asked that." he says rubbing my neck.

I rubbed my face into his neck, pushing him hard enough to make him lay down. I lay my head on his chest, and he rubs my back trying to calm me down.

God, why is this guy perfect. I told myself. I slowly dozed off, to falling asleep.