Surfing.

Your Kiaras sister, y/n. You both decide to go surfing. She invited the boys to come without telling you.

You have never met the pouges before since you have always hung out with Topper and Rafe.

You grab your white and blue board and go out into the water, while Kiara waits for the boys.

Once they get here Kiara grabs her board and goes into the water.

JJ notices you and says, "Who is that? She's hot." Pope laughs and says, "Thats y/n. Kiara's sister." "How have i never met her?" JJ says.

"She hangs with the kooks." John B says. JJ grabs his board and goes into the water.

You guys catch a few waves and you decide to go into the shallow end and sit on your board for a bit, talking to John B.

"So your John B?" you say. "uh yea. you must be y/n." He says. You nod. "Who is the blonde one over there?" You say flipping your hair.

"JJ, JJ Maybank. He's the kinda dumb one in the group" He says.

You laugh and decide to get out the water. You lay on a towel. You hear footsteps and look up to see JJ.

"hi! i heard you were JJ." you say sitting up. "yea, your y/n. Kie's sister right?" he says. "Kie? is that her nickname or something." you say confused.

"She never told you?" He says. "were not that close." you respond. You guys talk for a bit. You hear your phone ring and notice you get a text from Topper.

You decide to ignore it and talk to JJ for a while. He teaches you how to surf since your still a beginner.

Once the sun starts to go down. You and JJ get out of the water. You walk towards the car and Kiara follows along.

"You like him don't you?" Kiara says. "of course i do Kiara! Who wouldn't like him." you respond with. She walks away jealous, knowing you have a higher chance getting with him then she does.

Pope comes up to you, and you guys talk for a bit. You guys all sit on the sand around a bonfire. All the pouges drink but you.

"What? y/n you don't drink a little beer?" JJ says. You nod no. JJ notices you start to get a little sleepy so he taps on his lap, telling you, you can lay on him if you want.

You lay on his lap. Kiara notices you and rolls her eyes. "Okay. I think its time for me and y/n to leave." she says. You pout and she pulls you up.

"What's your problem?" You say to Kiara. She ignores you. You tap on her shoulder mean mugging her.

"you know i have liked JJ my whole life y/n! And you just decide to steal him?" She says walking away from you.

You both get in the car and drive home. Not saying a single word.

"y/n is hot." JJ says. John B and Pope laugh, and they stay and sleep around the bonfire.