fights

i put my book i was reading down, grabbing my phone. its been going off for 10 minutes.

kie 🤍
hey y/n? do you think you could come over?
its jj and jb.
they got into it again, it's pretty bad.

y/n
shit omw

"shit" i muttered before getting up, sliding my converse on and grabbing my keys. running downstairs, running into ward.

"where are you going?" he said holding me back. ward hates me, im probably the least loved child.

"the cheateu. jj needs help." i said running around him, and going to my car, quickly driving over there. yes i might live in figure 8, but i was a pouge.

once i arrived, i ran into the cheateu. seeing john b with a black eye. jj outside, yelling at pope.

"what the hell happened?" i said setting my phone down, and sitting dosn next to john b. he just looked at me, his eyes filled with tears and him quietly sobbing.

"jj. hes having another episode i think." i sighed, he has been getting these like manic episodes due to his fathers abuse, and luke never sobering up.

i ran outside, seeing pope pinned to the wall. jj yelling at him.

"jj?" i said, slowly walking up to him. i saw his whole body going soft, after being tense.

"please stop. wanna go to my place?" i said grabbing his hand, and rubbing it slowly. he nodded, i pulled him from around the house trying not to get into contact with john b.

"im sorry." he said, i saw a tear fall from his eyes. i grabbed his hand as i pulled out of the driveway.

"don't be j. it happens. you wanna talk about it?" i said again.

"i just, saw my dad in john b. i don't how though." he said running his hand through his hair, leaning into the chair.

we walked in, i saw ward and rose at the table with rafe. probably plotting somebodys death, who knows with them. i brought him to my room, he took a shower as i got clothes that he left from the last time i was there.

he got out, and got into bed with me. he layed his head on my chest and i rubbed his head. hearing soft snores from him.

"night love." i said turning off my lamp by my bed, and plugging both our phones in. he left a charger in my room, for times like this.