Insecure

You and JJ were holding hands while walking down the beach. Enjoying the sunset. Your wearing a hoodie and sweats, and all the other girls are wearing crop tops or bikinis. You always got bullied for your body, especially by Sarah.

Sarah pretty much hated you, every time you were mentioned her blood began to boil. She was walking with Wheezie. JJ pulled your hand a bit so Sarah wouldn't see you, or at least you hoped.

"oh would you look at that, the one and only y/n. no wonder you wear baggy clothes. if anyone saw you with a bikini on nobody would talk to you." Sarah says. You try your best to ignore her until she really made you mad.

"Sarah please, when will you leave me alone? okay, i get it im not pretty enough or skinny enough for you." you snap back, running to your house. Tears filling your eyes.

"Sarah why are you so mean to her?" Wheezie says. Sarah shrugs her shoulders. JJ runs after you, but then he loses track of you. "shit" he said under his breath.

Once you got home he kept blowing up your phone with messages saying 'baby, your beautiful dont listen to her.' and calls. You finally decided to respond saying you were home.

You then heard him walk in. "am i good enough for you? like pretty?" you say to him trying not to sob loud.

"baby... your perfect. and nobody can change my mind. your literally gorgeous. even if i haven't seen you without my hoodie and sweats on, i know your gorgeous." JJ says and then he pulls you into him, you sitting on his lap, and you feel the warmth of his arms wrap around you tightly.

He kisses your forehead, and keeps repeating outloud that your beautiful, perfect, gorgeous.

A/N - i apologize if this was not good!!! i am taking requests if anyone wants to send me any!
also! every single one of you are beautiful. your have a meaning in this world. dont just let a mean comment ruin you. you got this and i have faith in you. YOU ARE PERFECT AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. >3