Chapter 1- "Movie Night"

"Okay, Scream or Nightmare on Elm Street?" asked Nat as she flip through her Shudder account on her t.v. screen with her remote

"Scream," said Jungkook taking a handful of popcorn into his mouth

Nat joined Jungkook sitting on her bed with their back against the wall. 

Every Friday night is movie night for Nat and Jungkook. It was a night where they both get to indulge in some junk food, horror classics, and other activities.  It has been a stressful week for Nat with school and working as an undercover tattoo apprentice and as well for Jungkook with performance rehearsals and song recording. How does a popular Kpop idol befriend a foreign graduate student from Canada? Nat met Jungkook a couple of times at the tattoo studio that she is doing her tattoo apprenticeship. While Jungkook was coming in for his tattoo sleeve sessions, Nat and he bonded over talking about anime and horror movies. 

"You know this movie was based on a couple of true stories?" explained Nat

"Really? Wasn't there a parody movie based on this as well?" asked Jungkook

"You're right. I think it's called Scary Movie. We can watch it one day if you like?" suggested Nat

"Sure," said Jungkook

The apartment door's bell rang.

"Oh, pizza is here!" announced Nat hopping off the bed 

 Jungkook's pocket was vibrating. A Kakao notification popped up on Jungkook's phone. Jungkook unlocked his phone and read the new message from Namjoon in the group chat.

" We have a new schedule tomorrow before rehearsals at 10 am."

Jungkook sighed and banged his head again the wall. 

Nat came back with a box of pizza and chicken wings. 

"What's wrong?" Nat asked 

"It's nothing," answered Jungkook opening up the pizza box to grab a slice

After the movie ended, they decided to watch an episode of Haikyuu. Jungkook rested his head on Nat's shoulder. He placed his hand on her tatted thick thigh and begun to massage it. Nat looked down at his hand and smiled. Nat turned her head and planted a kiss on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook smirked and moved his hand upwards. Nat got up and sat on Jungkook's lap facing him. 

Nat placed a kiss on his lips. Jungkook closed his eyes and deepen the kiss. Nat wrapped her arms around his neck with her fingers intertwining with his long dark hair. Jungkook grabs her waist and pulled Nat's body closer to him. Nat slowly removed her lips off of Jungkook. Both were trying to catch their breath.

"You got a condom?" asked Nat

Jungkook smiled and nodded. Jungkook guided Nat to lay flat on her back against the bed climbing on top of her. Jungkook looked into Nat's eyes. Nat tried to turn her head away to avoid contact. Jungkook placed his hand on her cheek and gently turned her head to face him.

"Nat, eyes on me, " said Jungkook kissing her body as he moved down.

Thanks For Reading!💜