Chapter 2 - Only Temporary

Nat swiftly sat up in her bed gripping the bed sheet covering her chest tightly.

"It was just a nightmare Nat, just nightmare,"

Nat looked over to her side to see Jungkook still sleeping soundly. That man can sleep through anything. She got out of her bed and headed to the washroom.

Jungkook turned in the bed and opened one eye to see that Nat was not in bed anymore. He closed his eyes when he heard the bathroom door opened. Nat got back into bed lying flat on her back Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her bare chest. Nat raked her fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"So soft and warm," mumbled Jungkook

"I'm your human pillow now?" chuckled Nat

Jungkook mumbled

"Sleep, I'll wake up when it's time for you to go," smiled Nat

Whenever Jungkook is over, Nat came to have slept better than during the week especially after having some "extra-curricular activity". She doesn't know where he gets the extra energy from. Well, he is young but so is she, just four years difference.

Nat picked up her phone from off the small night table near her bed with her free arm. She opened her phone and set an alarm for 6 am. She put her phone down and went back to sleep.

Nat's eyes shot opened when she heard her phone going off. It was already 6 am. She felt like she only shut her eyes for 30 minutes. Nat turned her head and looked down to still see the human koala bear hugging her.

"JK, time to get up," said Nat

Jungkook mumbled

"We're not playing that game again, Mister," laughed Nat giving little pecks on his neck

Junkook groaned while Nat gave more kisses all over his face and neck. She started leading a trail down his chest to the bottom of his torso. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked down at Nat. She gently caressed Jungkook's inner thigh. She lowered her head and looked up at him.

"Oh you're awake," smirked Nat

"You can continue if you like," smiled Jungkook

"Next time!" teased Nat

Jungkook groaned

"You gonna be late if we starting messing around again. c'mon you big baby, "laughed Nat

Jungkook sat up in the bed and turned his head to crack it. Nat gathered his clothes and placed them next to him.

"Your toothbrush is in the bathroom," said Nat putting on an oversized tee and grey sweatpants.

Jungkook smiled as he watched Nat putting on her clothes. He admired all the body art that was etched out on her smooth mahogany colored skin. The back tattoo piece was his favourite to look at. The floral design made him feel at peace just by looking at it. Maybe it was not the tattoo that made him feel at peace maybe it was being with Nat.

"What's wrong?" Asked Nat as she tied black hair thick curly hair into a top bun revealing her undercut

"Nothing, will you walk me down when I'm done getting ready?" Smiled Jungkook

Nat smiled and nodded

Jungkook got up from bed and headed to the bathroom with his clothes in hand. Nat's eyes lingered on the view of  Jungkook as he walk by.

"I can feel you staring," chuckled Jungkook

Nat blushed and laughed.

After Jungkook finished getting ready, the pair left the apartment and walked a block away from the building to his car.

"Oh, I see you didn't bring out the Lam to see me, huh?" Teased Nat

"Next time. Oh for the next two weeks, I can't make it for movie night. We're getting ready for a comeback and filming other things." Explained Jungkook

"No worries, just text me when you're free," smiled Nat with her hands in her pockets.

Jungkook moved closer in front of her. He wanted to hug and kiss her but they're in public. So he just stared and looked at her.

"You better get going," said Nat feeling her face burning up

Even though his mask and the shadow of the bucket hat's brim, Nat could tell he was looking at her that made her feel all flustered.

"Don't catch feelings, Nat

"See you later," said Jungkook turning on his heels and heading to the driver's side.

Nat waved as he drove off.

"Remember this is only temporary."

Thanks For Reading💜