Chapter 16 - "Don't Wanna Lose Him"

A month later

Every day for the past month, Nat has been looking for a job. If she doesn't find a job before next month, she will have to say goodbye to Seoul and go back home. To keep her mind from being ridden with anxiety, she booked more appointments at the shop.

When Junkook is not busy rehearsing for their upcoming tour, he checks in on his girlfriend at the shop and makes sure she's eating which she hasn't been.

After cleaning up her workstation, Nat and Jungkook go to the break room to eat.

"Eat!" Jungkook said sternly holding  a spoon full of rice and bulgogi to his lover's mouth

Nat sighed as she opened her mouth and chew on the spoonful while looking and responding to emails.

"Babe put down the phone and eat," Jungkook sighed

Nat placed her phone to the side and pick up the other plastic spoon next to the container of food.

The pair finished their food in silence. After finishing the last bite, Nat went back to her phone and starts scrolling through her emails.

"Do you wanna movie later?" Jungkook asked

"Not really," Nat replied chewing on one of her nails.

Jungkook gently grabbed her hand  "Noona, stop,"

Nat glanced up at him and stopped chewing on her nail. She saw his big brown eyes filled with concern."You haven't called me Noona in a while."

Jungkook's phone buzzed with a kakao message from his manager telling him to hand it back to the company.

Jungkook groaned. "Are you coming over later tonight?"

Nat nodded.

Jungkook smiled and left the room.

Nat groaned as she massage her temples with her fingertips.

"I need to find a job! I'm not going back not now!"

It was passed 10 pm when Nat finished her last booking for the day. Hana waited to drive her near Jungkook's place.

They made a quick stop near a park and shared a bottle of soda inside Hana's car.

"Nana, what's going on with you?" Hana asked passing the soda to her

Nat sighed."I'm so fucking stressed. I don't have a lot of time to find a job and if I don't, my ass is getting shipped back to Canada. Fuck!

Nat's eyes became glossy with tears. " I don't want to go back."

Hana leaned over to comfort her friend with a hug. "I don't want you to go either. I'm sure Jungkook doesn't want you to go either."

Nat wiped her tears and giggled at the remark. "He was only supposed to be a temporary fling and now I can't let go." The dick made me fall in love.

Hana laughed.

"I feel like if I go back home, I know he'll await me there but I'll lose him and I'm not ready to do so."

"Do you think he wants to continue the relationship if you went back?" Hana asked

"I don't know, I kinda don't want to know."

Nat's phone buzzed with a message from Jungkook.

"He's home now," Nat said

Hana started the car and took off. Nat slumped in her seat and looked out her window.

I don't want to lose him.

Thanks For Reading!💜

A/N: Thank you for taking the time to read this story and adding it to your reading list. It means so much to me.