Chapter 22- The person that I call home

It's me, baby. Can I come over?

Nat nearly dropped her phone fumbling to text her lover the address to her place. She forgot that he and the guys were coming to Toronto for their next tour date. However, she thought that he would have no time to see her or even be allowed to come see her. 

Once the phone call ended, Nat ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth, luckily she showered when she returned from work today. She removed her bonnet and fluffed out her dark curls. For the finishing touches, she sprayed her Bare Vanilla body mist from Victoria's Secret and applied clear lip oil to her lips.

About six minutes later, Nat heard a knock at the door. She can feel her heart beating so fast. It felt like time had frozen when she saw the man with the galaxy in his eyes. It was only a month and a half that Nat and Jungkook had not seen each other but felt like an eternity.

Jungkook stepped into the apartment while looking at the love that he almost lost. Nat closed the door without breaking eye contact.

Jungkook removed his black mask and smiled. "I miss you, Nat."

Without hesitation, Nat locked lips with her lover. Jungkook pulled her against his body by the waist and deepened the kiss. They embraced as if they thirsted for one another. Nat wrapped her arms around him. She removed his black beanie and raked his black hair. 

The lovebirds took a moment to come up for air.

Nat chuckled. " I miss you too, Jungkook."

Jungkook swiftly picked up  Nat in his arms and grinned. " Do you prefer the couch or the bed?"

Nat smirked. "Anywhere and everywhere."

"Oh, well, I have all night," Jungkook explained

"To the bedroom first," Nat beamed pointing in the direction of her bedroom.

   🎞️

Nat was worried that she would be receiving noise complaints from her neighbors but with every thrust and lick, the worry diminished. Jungkook spread her legs wilder as he thrust deeper and slower. 

"Fuck," Jungkook groaned cumming inside her.

Nat chuckled pushing his hair off his face. Jungkooku smiled and buried his face into her neck.

"Are you sure that you will be able to perform tomorrow night?" Nat teased

Jungkook slapped the side of her ass and he got off her.  Nat got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. Jungkook laid on his back looking up at the ceiling and smiling at himself. After five minutes, Nat returned and laid her head against Jungkook's chest like old times.

"I have to leave very early in the morning," Jungkook announced

Nat sighed. " Understood."

Jungkook turned to his side to face Nat. "I didn't want you to leave. I know Toronto is no longer home for you." 

" But I had no choice but to come back," Nat explained

"And not messaged or called me?" Jungkook questioned

"Your company advised me not to," Nat answered

Jungkook sighed. " But your boyfriend! I'm still into you. I love you, Nat."

Nat cried. " I know, I'm sorry and I love you too

Jungkook kissed her temper gently and held her close.

"After this tour, we will be taking a break to do some solo work and we have to fulfill our military enlistment. So in two years will that be enough time for you to come back home to me? Jungkook asked 

Nat gently moved away from his chest to look into his eyes. She cupped his face with her hand. Jungkook kissed her palm and caressed her arm. 

Nat smiled." I don't know, but I will try my hardness to come back to the person that I call home." 

"I will be waiting for you, I promise."

Thanks For Reading! 💜