Chapter 4 - "Dessert"

Jungkook opened the door as soon he keyed in his passcode to the apartment while his lips were still being glued to Nat's lips. Jungkook closed the door with his front door with his hands all over Nat's body.

"Are the guys home? " commented Nat taking off her coats and shoes

"Some of them are still at the studio and the rest went out to eat," explained  Jungkook  attacking Nat's neck and collarbone.

Jungkook grabbed Nat's hand and lead her to his room down the hallway. He dropped onto the bed bringing Nat on his lap. Nat straddled him while trying to lift off Jungkook's black tee. Jungkook pulled down the straps of Nat's dress revealing that she was not wearing any bra underneath. His eyes widened at the sight. Jungkook started his trail from Nat's jawline to the cleavage of her chest. Nat closed her eyes as indulged in the warmth of his breath against her skin. It always feels like the first time they touched when they are together. Nat raked her fingers through Jungkook's dark locks and shoulders.

Jungkook began to lift the hem of Nat's dress revealing the sides of her hips and thighs. He lift the dress over Nat's head. He tugged down Nat's black laced thong. Jungkook gently laid Nat on her back on the bed as he take off her thong. He peppered kisses from her navel into her inner thigh. Nat arched her back at the sensation of his breath. Jungkook looked up from between Nat's thighs before placing his lips at the entrance. Nat moaned out gripping the bedsheets.

"Noona, why didn't you tell me that you were gonna looked this good tonight?" asked Jungkook still focus on the snack in front of him.

"I-," stammered Nat

Nat gasped as Jungkook went deeper. He lift Nat's pelivc closer, placing her legs over his shoulders.

"Oh my g-, Jungkook!" gasped Nat

Nat gripped Jungkook's hair and started grinding aganist his face. Jungkook's pant pocket was vibrating. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and threw across the floor with breaking concentration. With one more stroke of his tongue, Nat came undone on Jungkook's face. The fruits of his labor was all over Jungkook's face. He smirked as he moved on top of Nat planting a peck on her lips.

"I never get tired of the taste,"smiled Jungkook.

Nat pulled his head down to kiss him deeply again. Jungkook started removing his pants when the door swung opened. Nat and Jungkook immediately looked at the door.

" Jungkook-ah! Why don't you answer yo-" exclaimed Taehyung entering the room with Jimin behind him 

"Hyung! Get Out!" yelled Jungkook.

Nat quickly grabbed a pillow to cover her side. Jimin swiftly pulled Taehyung back out. 

"I'm so sorry!" apologized Jimin closing the door.

Jungkook dropped his face onto the pillow covering Nat's chest. His ears glowed to a deep shade of red. Nat started laughing while stroking Jungkook's hair.

"Now I see why you come over to my place," smiled Nat

"I'm so sorry! I really am," apologized Jungkook

"It's okay love, it's not your fault," giggled Nat

"That's new!" commented Jungkook looking up at Nat

"What's new?" asked Nat

"You called me love," smiled Jungkook

Nat started blushing, she looked away but Jungkook turned her face back towards him with his hand. " I like it,"whispered Jungkook giving a kiss

"And I like you."

Thanks For Reading! 💜

"

Can I Come Over? (JJK FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें