Chapter 15 - "Good Boy!"

Disclaimer: Smut!

Two weeks later

"I understand  why you're mad but also don't understand at the same time!" Nat's ex claimed as she and Jungkook walked into the apartment.

Jungkook kick off his sneakers and walked into the living room. He slumped onto the couch with a pout and turned on the T.V. and PS5.

The two lovers didn't imagine the night ending in them fighting after attending Jimin's album release party. The pair arrived at the lounge separately and left separately. Hana dropped Nat off and Jungkook was there waiting with a pout back at his apartment building.

Nat took off her heels and placed her purse on the dining table. She huffed and walked over to her pouting boyfriend. She stood next to him and crossed her arms.

"Jungkook! We're going to talk about this," Nat said sternly

Jungkook exhaled deeply

"You're acting like a brat now!" Nat complained

Jungkook murmured.

" Which I get why you're pissed. I would be too if there was some person  dancing on and flirting with you," Nat explained

Jungkook grabbed the controller and started playing his game.

"I told him that I had a boyfriend but you know you, men. Yall still try to shoot your shot even though their fucking goalie standing right there!" Nat stated

Jungkook sighed.

" I can find a better use for that mouth of yours than pouting," Nat mumbled as she stormed off into the bedroom.

Jungkook raises one of his eyebrows and pokes the tip of his tongue inside his cheek.

Nat grabbed her oversized t-shirt and her underwear and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

While scrubbing her body, the recurrent thought kept haunting her mind;

" You don't want it to be temporary but it always was."

Fighting with Jungkook was pointless. Both of them were frustrated that they can't subtly show any sign of their relationship.

Nat knew that she had to go back home. What was she going to do here in Seoul?

"Fuck!" Nat sighed

Nat got out of the shower and carry on with her nighttime hygiene routine. She went back to the bedroom and got into bed with her phone. Nat heard Jungkook going to the bathroom and getting into the shower.

She scrolled through her Instagram feed and saw Jimin posted photos from the party and shared other content as well. She smiled at the group photo of the guys smiling with drinks in their hands.

Nat got up from the bed to get a bottle of water from the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle from the refrigerator and lean against the counter while she drank it.

"If I don't find a job here, I have to really go back home," Nat thought

Lost in her thoughts, Nat did not hear Jungkook enter the kitchen with just a towel wrapped around his waist and a towel drying his hair.

"Nat?" Jungkook called out

Nat hummed in response.

Jungkook walked in front of Nat and nuzzled his head in the crook of Nat's neck

Nat sighed.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook whispered

"It's okay, I understand," Nat replied stroking his hair