Chapter 12 - Let's Try This One

During exam week, Nat decided to stay over at Jungkook's apartment. The group finished all the schedules for their recent comeback and are taking a little break before and after the new year. Sometimes Nat found it hard to concentrate on her studies when she has a Doberman and grown man with puppy dog energy to get her attention. 

After studying at the library, Nat stopped by her apartment to pick up a package that came. Jungkook came and pick her up from her place.

"What did you order?" Jungkook asked placing the package on the floor

"It's something for later," Nat smiled

Jungkook kept staring at the package. "Can we open it now?"

"Later," Nat said

Jungkook pouted and walked towards his bedroom with Bam following behind him. Nat chuckled and grab her things to go to a quick shower with. 

**

For the rest of the evening, Nat and Jungkook had dinner and did a little studying together at the dining table. Jungkook was distracted by the package that was located in her peripheral vision. Jungkook leaned in and rest his chin on Nat's shoulder.

"Noona," Jungkook whined

"Later," Nat replied as she continue to write her notes

Jungkook kissed Nat on the side of the neck and went back to studying. Ten minutes later, Nat packed up her textbooks, notebooks, and laptop.

"Studying time over?" Jungkook smiled

Nat nodded. Jungkook quickly closed his laptop and gather his notebook. Jungkook swiftly went and picked up the package. He went into the kitchen to grab a knife. Pure shock and delight encompassed Junkgook's face once he opened the package.

"I was wondering if you wanted to try new things in the bedroom," Nat asked as she watched her boyfriend pull out a red double twisted rope, a blindfold, and a pair of handcuffs.

Jungkook smirked and nodded.

A flashback of when Nat was with Tyler came back to remembrance. She confessed to him that she would like to try out different toys and methods in the bedroom however Tyler strongly objected to the idea. He said that the marriage bed was pure and undefiled. Not the devil's play pin.

"Only if you want to though. I will not pressure to do." Nat stammered

Jungkook put the items down and walked over to Nat.

He put his hands on her waist and gave her his infamous bunny smile.
" Nat, of course, I want to. Anything for you. I am all yours. Teach me, I'll learn."

Nat felt her cheeks heating up. She was completely flustered by his submissiveness and willingness. Before could get a word in, the presence of his lips to take over hers.

Nat wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck and weaved her fingers into his hair. Jungkook slowly removed himself from Nat and went back to the table.

He pick up the silk red blindfold and handed it to Nat. " Let's try this one."

***

Jungkook sat shirtless at the edge of the bed. Nat came behind him and wrapped the red blindfold around his eyes. 

"Tell me if I'm tying it too tight," Nat said

Jungkook nodded. Nat finished tying the blindfold. Beside her thigh was a small bottle of oil. She unscrewed the cap and pour a good amount into her hand. She placed the bottle on the nightstand and rub her hands together. She placed her hands on Jungkook's traps and began kneading into his skin.

"Oh, that feels so good," Jungkook groaned 

While massaging into his shoulders, Nat started leaving trails of kisses along his neck. Jungkook gasped at the two sensations that he was experiencing at the same time. His whole body felt extra sensitive to every touch. 

Nat moved herself to sit in between her lover's legs. She started working her way messaging his inner thighs. Jungkook jumped with the sudden contact. He was taking more shallow breaths, his mouth kept opening with every moan and groan. Nat reached for the hem of his boxers and pulled it down with the help of Jungkook left his lower half for assistance. Nat did not even start yet and Jungkook was trying his best not to come undone with just the heat coming from Nat's mouth. Nat smiled at the effect that she had on her boyfriend. 

"Nat, please," Jungkook whined gripping the bed sheets on his sides

 "Patience, babyboy, patience." Nat hummed while taking all of him into her mouth. 

She took her time and then started speeding up with her movements. Her tongue continuously swirled her tongue around the tip. Jungkook could no longer sit up but was forced to lay down He intertwine his fingers into Nat's curls and pulled on them a little bit. Nat moaned while going back down on his shaft. Her moan sent him over the edge and he released it all down her throat.

 Nat moved her mouth away and sat back on her heels with a smirk. Jungkook sat up breathing sharply. He lifts one side of the blindfold and down at his girlfriend.

" Did you enjoy yourself?" Nat smirked

Thanks For Reading! 💜