Chapter 7- "Hyung! This is Nat"

Two weeks later

Jungkook pulled up his mask and hood as he entered the secretive tattoo parlor. The receptionist greets him and tells him that Nat should be wrapping up her tattoo session shortly. Ten minutes later, Nat walked out in her black combats, dark blue denim skinny jeans that hugged all the right curves, a plain black tee with a black leather jacket, and a black mini backpack. Her hair was styled in loose body waves with a side part. For makeup, she was wearing her usual winged black eyeliner and arched eyebrows part with a blue-toned red lip.

"Wow," exclaimed Jungkook looking at his girlfriend from head to toe

Nat laughed. Jungkook got up from his seat and touched Nat's waist.

"Do you really wanna meet the guys today?" smirked Jungkook

Nat slapped Jungkook on the shoulder. "Later and yes I do want to meet them."

Nat put on her mask and followed Jungkook to his car.

At the apartment, Jin started placing the food on the table, Jimin finished setting the table while Yoongi added the finishing touches to some of the dishes that they will be having for tonight's dinner. Namjoon sat on the couch reading while Taehyung and Jhope watched some show on the tv. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stood up when they heard the first door opened.

Jungkook entered into the apartment first. Nat stood near the door until she was given the signal to come.He went into the living room where all the members slowly gather.

"Hyung! I would like you guys to meet our special guest for tonight,"announced Jungkook

Jungkook went back to the front door to retrieve his nervous but stunning girlfriend. Nat followed behind with the lead of Jungkook's hand. Nat came around Jungkook and stood by his side.

"Hello, I am Nat. Nice to meet all you,"bowed Nat

Everyone smiled and bowed in greeting.

"Hi! I'm Namjoon,"greeted Namjoon

"Hello, I'm Jin," greeted Jin

"Hi I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi,"smiled Hobi

"Hey, I'm Yoongi," said Yoongi

"Hi, I'm Jimin," smiled Jimin

"Hello, I'm Taehyung,"greeted Taehyung

"Well, dinner is ready, so we can head to the table,"announced Jin

Jungkook took Nat's leather jacket and bag. Nat thanked him and he retrieved to his room to put them down. Nat fixed her shirt and followed everyone to the table.

"Nat, you can sit here beside Jungkook and I,"said Jhope

"Oh thank you,"said Nat taking her seat.

Jungkook came to the table and took seat.

"Okay everyone, enjoy the meal!" Jin announced

Everyone at the table began to load up their plates and bowls. The room was filled with slurps and gasps of awe. Nat had not have a home cooked meal in long time. She grinned with delight with every bit. Jungkook chuckled at the sight seeing his girlfriend being so cheerful and childlike.

"What?"asked Nat

"You look so cute enjoying your meal,"Jungkook commented

"It tastes really good! I haven't had a home-cooked meal in ages!"explained Nat

"I'm glad you like,"smiled Jin

"Thanks for inviting for dinner,"thanked Nat

"Our pleasure,"smiled Namjoon