Chapter 14 - "You're weird"

Jungkook, Nat, and Hana walked over to where Hana parked to discuss dinner plans and allow Nat to calm down from the triggering confrontation.  They found Hana's car and stood beside it. Nat squat down with her head hung low while Jungkook squat down rubbing her back. Hana went into her car's trunk and pulled out a bottle of water.

"Here, drink this," Hana said handing the bottle to her friend

Nat nodded and opened the bottle. She chugs it all down in one go. She can still feel her body trembles from the variety of emotions running through her body.

"I'm sorry guys," Nat stammered

"Don't say sorry. It's not your fault!" Hana exclaimed

" I apologize for getting upset, Noona," Jungkook said

Nat smiled. " It's okay."

"Are you okay now or do you need some more time to calm down?" Hana asked

Nat stood up. " I'm good now."

"Jimin, Taehyung, Hana, and  I made reservations at a restaurant if you're still down to go," Jungkook questioned

Nat nodded. " Of course! We need to celebrate my day of freedom!" 

Hana and Jungkook laughed.

"Okay, I'll see you guys at the restaurant," Jungkook waved and walked away towards his car

Hana and Nat got in the car and drove towards their destination. 

" I need a drink after the bullshit that went down," Nat sighed

Hana chuckled. 

" Unnie, I'm sorry that you had to witness that today," Nat apologized

"Nat, like I said before, it's not your fault. Don't worry," Hana reassured 

Nat nodded.

"I can see you have a thing for pretty boys, huh?" Hana smirked

Nat chuckled and playfully slapped Hana on the shoulder.

After about twenty minutes, Hana and Nat arrived at the restaurant. The host escorted them to a private room in the back. When they opened the door, they were greeted with cheering from Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"Congratulations Noona!" Taehyung hugged Nat

"Thank you, Tae!" Nat laughed

" Noona! Congratulations," Jimin smiled getting up from his seat to give a huh

"Thank you!" Nat smiled

Jungkook walked up to his lover with a beautiful arrangement of peonies, carnations, and roses.

" Congratulations, Jagiya," Jungkook smiled handing the bouquet over to Nat

"Thank you, my love," Nat smiled and gave him a warm embrace

"Okay lovebirds, let's get this celebration going!" Hana exclaimed

Hana and Jungkook laughed at took their seat at the table. It was not long for the table to be filled with various delicious dishes, alcohol, and spirits. Laughter and loud chatter created the ambiance of the room. However, all good things came to an end.

Jimin and Taehyung had a ride order to pick them up and drop them home. Hana went on their way. Nat was the only one who was a bit buzzed from the countless celebratory shots she drank. She was giggling and a touchy mess on her way home. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

When they arrived at Jungkook's apartment, Nat wasted no time removing her wedge and cardigan.

Jungkook laughed at the sight of his girlfriend waltzing towards the couch and flopping down on it.

" You know you're kinda hot when you act all protective and assertive!" Nat exclaimed

Jungkook smirked with the tip of the tongue poking his inner cheek. He walked toward the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water. He opened it and began to gulp it down.

" I'm serious Jk! You're way way way more attractive than that idiot back there. You eat pussy better too," Nat explained

Jungkook spat out his water, choking on the water he was gulping down.

"And fuck better too. You're not a one-minute man either," Nat said staring into space

Jungkook took a minute or two to compose himself from choking. He went to grab some sheets of paper towels from the kitchen to wipe up the mess. He squat down and started to clean.  Nat watches her boyfriend as he attends to the spill. He went to the kitchen again and discard the used sheets of paper towel and begin to wash his hands in the kitchen sink.

Nat walked over to Jungkook and wrap her arms around his torso caressing his abdomen and chest.

"Jungkook, I don't want to go back home," Nat confessed burying her face into his back.

"Then, don't go," Jungkook replied

"I blame you and your dick for making catch feelings!"Nat exclaimed

Jungkook burst out laughing and turn around to hold his tipsy lover. " Oh yeah?"

"It's not funny," Nat whined

He lifts Nat to a seat on the kitchen counter. Nat loosely draped her arms around Jungkook looking into his doe-like eyes.

"You're  weird but  I like it," Nat commented

Jungkook scrunched his nose at the comment.

" You're weirder," Jungkook blurted

Nat laughed into the second she gave her weird lover.

"That's one of the  things that I like about you."

Thanks For Reading! 💜