Chapter 3 - Freakum Dress

Saturday came and gone. Hana, a tattoo artist at the studio that Nat does her apprenticeship at invited her out for a night of clubbing and drinking. After closing up shop, they both went their separate ways to their homes to get ready. Nat was looking forward to going out especially she has a gold backless dress waiting to wear in her closet. 

After taking a quick rinse, Nat applied products to her hair to define and hydrate her coils. She laid down a few of her baby hairs in the front. She kept her makeup look tonight simple but nice highlighting her chocolate brown eyes and full lips. She grabbed her gold stiletto heels with the matching gold purse and a cheetah print coat and headed out the door. Nat met up with Hana at a subway station near the club that they would be attending. 

"You look so good Nat!" exclaimed Hana

"Thanks and so do you girl! I'm here for the whole look!" complimented Nat

Hana did a quick pose showcasing her party attire which consist of a black studded leather jacket with an emerald halter crop top underneath showing both her tattooed arms and black skinny jeans with black booties. 

The line to get into the club was not long and in no time, they had entered in. After checking in their coats, Nat and Hana decided to get a small booth upside looking down at the dance floor. There was a mixture of foreigners and Korean people in the club. The speakers were blaring the latest hits. Nat couldn't help her body from starting to sway to the music as she went for Hana to come back with their drinks.

"Here we go!" exclaimed Hana

"Thank you!" said Nat

Nat and Hana both took their shots together.

"So you and Mr. boy group, huh?" smirked Hana

"How do you know?" laughed Nat

"Well, it's quite obvious, just be careful not to get caught. It had happened in the past," warned Hana

"I know but it's just a friend with benefits thing, no big deal," explained Nat

"I know that but his fandom doesn't. Some of them still think he's so pure and innocent. Pure and innocent my ass." laughed Hana taking a sip of her beer

"The only time he looks innocent and pure is when he's sleeping," said Nat 

"Also don't catch feelings, these artists aren't really the commitment type," commented Hana

Nat nodded. "Too late,"

"Come on, let's dance," said Hana heading towards the stairs

Nat followed suit. Hana and Nat made their way to the dance floor and naturally Nat started dancing to the music. Her hips sway to the beat and her knees gave her support as she dropped down low. A lot of eyes were on Nat in awe of her confident moves. She moved her waist in a circular rotation lost in the music. A guy came up behind her and started moving at the same pace.

**

Jungkook look out to the crowd on dancefloor while leaning aganist the rail .Yugyeom passed him a bottle of beer.

"See anyone that you woud like to dance with?" teased Yugyeom

"Nope," laughed Jungkook

"Are you still seeing that noona that you met the tattoo shop?" asked Yugyeom taking a sip of his beer

"We're just friends," answered Jungkook

"For now," smirked Yugyeom 

A group of people on the dancer floor started forming a circle around a couple. They were cheering them on. The couple was become one with the music.

"Oh wow, they're pretty good," commented Yugyeom

Jungkook looked hard at the couple. His eyes widened when he saw the face of the other dancer.

"Natalie!" exclaimed Jungkook

" Wait! You know her?" asked Yugyeom

Jungkook nooded. " That's the noona from the tattoo shop."

Yugyeom's mouth dropped, "  Damn She's hot!"

Jungkook never seen Nat dress like this before. He always seen her either in baggy clothes or in her birthday suit but not in a dress and heels like this. He poked his tongue to the side of cheek. His glaze darkened.

Jungkook handed his beer over to Yugyeom to hold and headed for the stairs to go to down dancefloor. After dancing, Nat left the dance floor and headed straight to the bar to get a drink. Jungkook followed her.

"One water please," ordered Natalie

Jungkook came up close behind Nataile.

"That's all you're having? I'm surprised," teased Jungkook

Natalie turned around swifly 

"Oh Jk! What are you doing here?" asked Nat

"I'm here with a friend, how about you?" said Jungkook tilting his head to the side

"Oh I'm here with my coworker," replied Nat

Jungkook looked at Nat from head to tone. He raise his eyes in amusement and smirked "You look good."

"Thanks. You too, well you always look good," commented Nat

Jungkook moved in closer to Nat still keeping eye contact. He caressed gently her arm feeling the goosebumps that he was causing on her skin. Jungkook bent down, his lips were near the entrance of her ear. Nat held her breath as she feel the warmth of Jungkook's hand aganist her skin. 

"Why is he so fine?" Stop catching feelings for this boy!"

"Wanna come back to my place tonight?"whispered Jungkook

Thanks For Reading!💜