Side Story [3]

-A few days after Hyunjin and Hanseol confessed to each other-

"HAAAAAH."

Felix lets out a huge ass sigh as he looks outside the window of his apartment with no energy. Not only how his sleepover with the boys didn't go well that night, but the weather today just had to ruin his deteriorating mood even further.

Boys don't exactly talk about their love story and crush in a sleepover, he thought. Felix was legit expecting them all to game the whole night but no—out of nowhere, Changbin had to come up with that stupid topic.

Asking for love advice out of nowhere... Felix massages his temples, And more importantly, out of every single person in that fucking room, he had to ask me.

What made it worse, was that Changbin proudly declared how Felix is a cupid—how he is very well aware of his surroundings and the people in his life. Which was why, he proclaimed him as that one person who's unexpectedly knowledgeable about love despite not experiencing it yet.

And he had to be that dense, too. If he had the power to revert everything back to its normal state, Felix would've flipped the coffee table out of frustration as many times as he can, and then lets his superpower revert the damage.

"Stupid little shit." Poor boy has no place to rant about his concern. His sister has gotten so much busier since she started dating Hyunjin—she leaves the house much more often and barely spends her time with her little brother.

Just as he was contemplating this issue, he finds his sister running out of her room with her clothes, slightly dishevelled and her hair bun, leaving quite a lot of hair strands hanging.

"Lord, what's wrong with you sis?" Felix eyes at her from top to bottom, "Did you anger a cat or something?"

"My alarm didn't go off for some reason." She replies in between her heavy breaths, putting on her shoes quickly. As she was about to leave, Felix quickly calls her back with an item in his hand, "Sis! Your key card???"

"Oh shit—um thanks!" She grabs the key and places it into her bag, "I'll buy you some food home after my date!"

"Sure sure..." Felix shoos her away this time, putting that 'whatever' look since he's really not feeling it today. Another date... must be nice to have a partner. He locks the door and goes back to his original spot; sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table in the living room. Felix stares at the cloudy sky outside; it's probably gonna rain soon and then it hits him.

Shit, does she even bring an umbrella with her? Felix sighs. Being a good little brother he is, he goes to his room to change, and brings 2 umbrellas with him, ready to go outside.

"Sis? Where are you visiting? Do you have an umbrella with you?" Felix calls Han as he leaves the apartment. He could hear the sound of her, panting from the other side—hardly catching her breath. "Whoa, slow down sis. Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah...I'm alright."

"Y-You sure...?" Felix worriedly asks.

"I'm fine really. I'm on the bus now. You were saying?"

"Right. Do you have an umbrella with you? It seems like it's gonna rain later."

A notable silence comes from the other line, and Felix can already tell that his sister definitely didn't bring one with her.

"Just tell me where you're visiting. I'll catch up with you soon." He smiles in amusement—rarely, his sister would get this clumsy. Felix isn't going to lie—he's surprised at how much love has changed his sister; though probably, for the better.