Chapter 17

In the end, Han couldn't bring herself to leave Hyunjin, since Jisung also told her to stay while he got some new clothes for her.

It was painful for Han to stay however—they casually chatted like how they did at the dog café, but knowing that all these memories will disappear by tomorrow, stabbed her so hard.

Hyunjin really is, someone she misunderstood. All the bad feelings are already gone, but she can't forget the fact that she prioritizes her plan to get out of the time loop, not sincerely befriending him originally.

So, she thought that she deserved such pain.

During the talk, Han kept on praying that Seungmin will pop out of nowhere to make things better. But she found out midway that Seungmin was still roaming around the exhibition, not liking how fast Hyunjin's pace was.

Typical Hyunjin—he's just there to take pictures of him. She thought, again, recalling the first time they met.

Well, at least she had Jisung, who somehow interrupted them when they got a little bit too deep. He gave her the new sweater, and she handed him the dirty one.

"Thank you so much for this." Han checks out the new outfit—surprisingly, it fits her well, and the style really does suit her. Jisung nods at her look and grins, satisfied by his choice of fashion. "No worries. It was my fault, to begin with."

"What? No, it was my fault." Han emphasizes, which then attracts Hyunjin. "Oh right, Hanseol. You said you needed to leave just now when you abruptly got up?"

Shit. She wants to bang her head on the table so bad. Who knows that a single sentence could spark Hyunjin's curiosity?

"Nothing serious Hyunjin, it's okay." She says, but prompts to leave, "But I guess I'll have to go now."

"Thanks again, Jisung."

Jisung waves at her, "You're welcome, Han!"

She chuckles at him, before softly smiling at Hyunjin with a small wave, "See you around, Hyun."

He blushes at the way she called him, but Han lets out a sigh after leaving the museum. All of these memories will disappear again anyway—but at least she made him blush, something that she enjoys seeing.

Then, Han realizes something.

She literally handed over her phone number to Jisung so that he could return her sweater to her, but what's the point of that anyway? She should've just gone home with the dirty sweater instead of stealing the bonding time between Hyunjin and Jisung.

Han should've not caused much trouble for Jisung, since time will repeat again tomorrow.

How dumb. Han chuckles to herself and goes home.

>>>

Han takes off her shoes and sees Felix, absorbed in his video game as always. She greets him softly before excusing herself to her room, plopping herself onto her bed rather violently. Lots of things happened today and yes, just like what she expected, she's emotionally drained.

And the fact that she'll have to come up with some plan tomorrow is driving her crazy.

"SIS?" She hears Felix yelling from the living room. "WHAT?" She yells back.

"KEEP YOURSELF FREE TONIGHT COZ' I'M INTERROGATING YOU."

"FINE."

Felix then cackles at her answer, before focusing back on his video game.

Han closes her eyes to rest, but her phone suddenly rings, indicating an incoming call. She hoped that it's Hyunjin, but realized that she didn't even exchange contacts with him.