Chapter 3

Going back home, Han is soon greeted by her younger brother sitting on the sofa, playing his Nintendo Switch with a dark mood surrounding him for some reason.

She takes off her shoes and approaches him, plopping down next to his right with a small pout on her face, "You look annoyed and sad. Is something wrong?"

"Shh, stop distracting me." He mutters, as the older one watches how his character tries to send the enemy off the map, "HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE AFTER RECEIVING 192% DAMAGE?!" Felix lowkey growls in a deep voice, making his sister startle.

"Chill dude, it's just a game." Han pats his shoulders in an attempt to make him feel better; but before his character could kill the enemy, he accidentally fell off the map first before the latter did—making him lose the round.

"Ughhhhh." He groans, and Han swears she could see him wanting to yeet his Switch controller real bad but ends up putting it gently on the table—considering how valuable it is.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" Han chuckles, suddenly forgetting that she too, had a bad mood earlier, "Did you not have a good day?"

"Not really." Felix finally looks at her, and then suddenly goes to hug his sister tightly, placing his chin on her shoulder. Han ruffles his hair lightly and sighs, "Did you get rejected?"

"No." He sadly mumbles, "I found out my crush likes someone else."

"Aw, Felix." He lets her sister go while the latter gives him a smile of empathy, "I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you can try liking someone else?"

"But..." His head faces downwards, then, the boy starts to wriggle his whole body to express his annoyance, "I really like him! We have been good friends for so long yet he doesn't see me as a potential partner."

Han frowns. "Sometimes it'll be like that, Felix. Perhaps... not your fated one."

Felix looks at her in confusion, "Since when do you start believing in soulmates? Haven't you always told me how bullshit it is?"

"Jungkook actually asked me about this in class earlier. Not that I believe in such things, but it's just funny how I can apply it to your situation."

Another look of suspicion comes from the younger one as he starts his game again, "How's your day sis? I hope it isn't as bad as mine."

His question then brings Han unwanted flashbacks of herself, getting involved in Hyunjin's small drama in the exhibition. The fact that he's so good-looking but has a pretty questionable attitude kinda puts it off—unfortunately.

Yeah, what a shame. She won't deny that; yes, the boy is good-looking but that's pretty much it, perhaps.

Han summarizes whatever happened at the art exhibition, and just like his sister, Felix gives her a weird look, not understanding what this Hyunjin guy's problem was. Thankfully the siblings are on the same page.

"Narcissistic much?" Felix rolls his eyes, "He literally thinks that he's the only human in this world."

"Ya." Han rolls her eyes, not understanding whatever that Hyunjin guy was thinking. "Though we ended it in a good note, I don't know if my message will pass through him." She sighs, "Well...he's still young anyway; he isn't my age so he still has some time to learn."

"Wow, acting so matured. Pretty sure he felt weird for being nagged by you too." He teases his sister. "I'm trying to see from his perspective, Felix." She looks at him with an unhappy face, "Anyway, let's forget about that. I want to get my happy mood back please."

Felix flashes her a smug, "Then, shall we have ramen for dinner?"

Hearing the word 'ramen' instantly puts a huge smile on her face.