Chapter 11

"Sis, you've got to tell me." Felix rocks Han back and forth, gripping her shoulders while she ignores the constant complaint for the past few minutes.

The siblings are now, as usual, on Han's bed, about to sleep after the whole gaming and Felix's story-telling. Apparently, the boy remembers how Han could precisely 'predict the future' this morning, though she acted dumb when listening to his story.

There's no doubt that he was suspicious when they both talked about his crush on Changbin, as he kept on anticipating her to know everything.

Even though the girl played safe, he couldn't accept the predictions this morning. And Han had to admit that it was her fault for being too obvious, wanting to rush things fast without thinking about the consequences.

"Stop, Felix. I need to think." She whines, legitimately trying to find a way to get the boys to befriend her.

"You can't leave me hanging like this!" His deep voice then cracks her head into pieces. It's not like she hates it when he growls, but it is pretty effective in terms of catching one's attention and breaking down one's concentration.

"Okay." Han replies, which then he responds by halting his movements on her shoulders. "But you gotta act normal, okay?"

Just like yesterday, Han literally said the impossible, but she couldn't care less as she must come up with a plan real soon—or she would go crazy for repeating the same day forever.

Felix nods however, and proceeds to listen to her story actively.

And surprisingly, he accepts it pretty well, and laughs at her carelessness this afternoon.

"You're actually bad at acting, Sis." Felix points at her while giggling, "You sugar-coated your words too much, of course they weren't gonna believe you."

"Ugh, but that's not the point, Felix." Han rolls her eyes. It was her tongue slipping the word 'Hyunjin' anyway—if it didn't happen, then...maybe they could've been friends, or even exchanged contacts.

Felix still chuckles at the girl, then pushes her shoulders gently so that she could lie down on the bed. He follows her doing so, and faces her with a smile, "I feel like I'm in a movie with you after hearing your story. Is this seriously a real event currently happening to you?"

"Yes. It sounds like bullshit but it's not." Han says, finally being able to relax after her back hits the soft bed.

"I somehow believe in you since you accurately predicted some stuff this morning. I had so many questions in my head, and there were times I thought about it in class as well." He responds.

Han feels happy that Felix received her story well, unlike some of the earlier versions of him. But that was probably caused by her non-obvious actions, where she didn't show any accurate predictions to make him extremely suspicious of me. So perhaps it was a good idea for her to 'predict' events.

"Thank you for doing so." She heaves a sigh, "Well? Do you have any ideas?"

"To approach and befriend them? Hmm." He places his hand on his chin, tapping it lightly. "What are those two like? As in, personality-wise?"

"Seungmin looks like Hyunjin's literal brother. He protects him like a gem, I guess he's a really nice and caring person." She mumbles, while Felix reaches out for her head and starts playing with my hair, "Then? What about Hyunjin?"

Han chuckles at his actions but her face soon turns bitter when hearing his name, "A narcissist I would say. Not only in terms of 'never having enough pictures of himself', but also someone who doesn't care about the people around him. Does he think that the world only revolves around him?" She lets out a whole ass rant, frustrated when she recalls how that boy acted at the exhibition.

"Well... At least in those circumstances. He could be caring in a different situation though." Han adds, trying to think more positively. Maybe Hyunjin had a bad day or something, or there's probably a reason why he's acting like that.

"Okay..." Felix nods a few times, "Well, have you tried the pulling method? As in, not initiating anything and let them approach you while you something that catches their attention?"

"Oh." Now that Han realizes, she has been the one to approach them instead of letting them come to her all along. Maybe by approaching them does give the boys a sense of fear—the fear of stalkers.

She doesn't know the deeper meaning behind that though—maybe Hyunjin is more than just your average handsome high school boy. Maybe a famous influencer that I don't know? She thought but shakes off her random ideas and gives her attention back to Felix.

"Felix, I have told you this to the previous versions of you but you're a genius."

"Oh why, thank you Hannah." 

--------

Author's Note: HIII! HOW'S EVERYONE DOING WITH THEIR SELF-QUARANTINE? I hope y'all are doing well! My uni classes are all online that it's pretty awkward to see your tutor through a video call while having your classmates muting their mics... LOL

[ ! ] This story is actually ending real soon, I'd say in about 2/3 chapters? I'll try to end it on Chapter 15 :D Another update's gonna come real soon!!

BTW 

YAY 2 YEARS WITH STRAY KIDS!!!!