Chapter 18

Han rolls back and forth on her bed.

It has been an hour since she has laid down, yet she can't fall asleep. She probably can if she had Felix by her side, but she strongly urged him to return to his room after the discussion and planning since she wants to clear up her thoughts before the day.

But it turns out to be a bad idea; maybe she needs an accompany after all.

I can't wake him up at this hour though... Han glances at the clock on the wall, its hands showing 11:50 P.M. It would be inconsiderate of her; she knew that Felix did experience the heartbreak and wanted to talk to her about it.

The weird thing was, Felix really didn't mention anything about him, getting rejected. He was all-in for her plans; he gave her plenty of advice and tried to catch up with her nonsense.

I don't deserve him. Han chuckles bitterly and adjusts her position to try harder to sleep. But it is really nerve wrecking after all; her head automatically creates scenes of how the encounter would go tomorrow if everything is working according to her plan.

Her head can't stop thinking, and Han finds herself sweating at the feeling. She decides to sleep earlier than usual to wake up early tomorrow for preparations but it looks like it isn't going well.

Han grabs her phone and turns off her alarm that she has previously set, which was 7 a.m. If she can't have an 8-hour sleep, she doubts that she'd be energized and well-prepared for tomorrow.

She sadly watches on the date, knowing that it'll still be Friday in a few minutes. It will be the last time she sees this, however, if she settles things down tomorrow.

Han sighs and locks her phone, placing it on her nightstand and had her arm placed on top of her forehead. At least Felix has school, so he'll probably wake her up around 8 as usual.

.

.

.

Unfortunately, Han didn't get any sleep.

She was either awake or half-asleep throughout the whole night. And it shocked her when she saw the sunlight slightly shining through her window.

Shit. Han gets out of her bed and looks at the wall clock; it's 6:30 a.m.

As someone who has always been a heavy sleeper, Han is still in disbelief at how she literally got no sleep the night before.

Oh well. She nonchalantly gets out of her room to the toilet, there's no point of going back to sleep when she knows she already can't.

Han decides to do something a little bit different today. She can't laze off, so she takes a hot shower to calm herself down and dresses herself up a little bit instead of procrastinating on her bed with her phone.

Aight. I can do this. Han does a small cheer to herself and goes to the kitchen to prepare Felix's meal—definitely not forgetting that extra vitamin C.

After setting his bento, Han grabs her tote bag and puts her belongings in; most importantly, the small notebook that contains all the things that she has planned and discussed with Felix.

She didn't forget to leave a note for Felix before leaving;

Lix, I'm heading out for a walk. Your lunchbox is already ready in the kitchen.

I hope you enjoy it!

And oh

Please don't question me why I wake up damn early this morning btw.