Chapter 16

Han goes out of her bed lazily, doesn't even bother looking at her phone to check up on the date. She drags herself to the kitchen, preparing the food that Felix will request in a few minutes.

Last night was chaotic.

She went home and told Felix about the whole situation, and the poor guy was confused a little bit, but tried his best to comfort his sister. Han exchanged numbers with both Hyunjin and Seungmin during the hangout; she waited for any messages that Hyunjin would send after the incident.

But nothing came in last night. Literally nothing.

She must've disappointed him a lot. Or, he might've not taken her situation pretty well that he needed some time to clear his mind. Whatever the reason could be, Han knew that there wasn't any point in trying anymore.

Today, she decides to let time flow as usual—no attempts should be made on Hyunjin to get her out of the time loop. The events that happened yesterday had made her exhausted mentally, and she isn't ready for another one today.

Han prepares Felix's lunchbox with a very dark mood. She wraps everything up nicely however, knowing that her state should not affect her innocent little brother.

"Sis!" Felix pops out and looks at her in surprise, "Y-You're awake?!"

"Does that surprise you?" She chuckles dryly, but the boy doesn't notice.

"Of course, since you're a heavy sleeper and te—YOU'RE MAKING MY BENTO?!" He yells again in complete shock, "AND WITH ORANGE SLICES?! DID YOU PREDICT THE FUTURE—"

"Yes, Felix. I'm a psychic." She tries to play it off as a joke, too tired to come up with some crap. Felix's mouth opens wide, before he points at the direction of his room, "I've got some questions to ask but maybe after school!"

He disappears from her view, into his room, probably preparing to look nice in front of his crush—who will definitely, reject him again. Han sighs at the phenomenon, knowing for sure that time has once again, repeated itself.

The girl has her day repeated just like the first day of the time loop—except that she prefers ditching class (which obviously makes Jungkook skip his as well) and instantly tells Chan to forget about the museum exhibition before he could even text her first.

Han doesn't want to do anything but isolate herself from the world temporarily. However, her heart is telling her to visit the exhibition once again—to see how Hyunjin's doing, even though she knows how emotionally draining it will probably be.

She had herself in a dilemma for almost the whole day, but she listened to her feelings anyway—being a dumbass she is.

Therefore, Han packs up and leaves the apartment for the museum exhibition. She doesn't know what to expect, but she has no plans running in her head. She is determined to let things happen naturally without her controlling it.

Upon arriving at the destination, she sighs upon the time. She is apparently a little bit late than usual, but it isn't a problem anyway.

This time, Han takes her time to roam around the museum; and it is actually relaxing. She forgets that she has been too focused on getting out of the time loop—completely ignoring all the art around her.

Also, she decides to ignore the sculpture for the time being. It has been multiple times for her to see the same one all over again, so she heads for a different area, finding a beautiful photograph this time.

Being amazed at the piece, she took a picture of it—multiples she would say, to get the perfect portrait.

"Excuse me."