•2•

Bianca Jade

"Don't you look, darling" she said in a failed British accent. I let out a laugh as Pope twitched his head to the side and glared at her.

"Thought you said you were gonna drop the accent" he said sarcastically before turning around to toss oysters on the BBQ.

"Yeah it sucked" she laughed, wrapping her arm around my shoulders "I'm glad my parents aren't the only ones who dragged their kids out here"

"Yeah, just kid" I said "Corey wanted to come. Said he was going to show Kelce some of his baseball cards or some shit, I wasn't really listening"

"Charming"

"Kie—

"I'm sorry!" She let out another loud laugh. I shook my head with a smile and looked up at the Veranda again. I was about to look away when I spotted Sarah, on the dance floor while she crouched behind Scarlett and downed a vodka.

"Oh, I have to do something— I'll be back" I ducked under Kie's arms and took off towards where I just saw Sarah but once again she seemed to get away in that split second that I looked away.

Jesus, she was harder to find then John B's gold.

"Fuck" I mumbled as I stood in the middle of the dance floor, contemplating what I was going to do now. I was going to go back to Kie and Pope when I saw JJ but he seemed to be...

Running?

"JJ?" I asked but he didn't even look my way as he zoomed passed, ripping dancing people apart who scoffed and tossed insults at his head "What the fuck?"

"Move, Bianca!"

"Jaiden— Kelce?" Both boys zoomed passed me, in a hurried chase behind JJ. I went to follow them when I was pushed to the side again by Rafe "Rafe what the— where are you going, what's going on!?"

"Going to squash a pouge" he said simply before running past me.

"What— Rafe!" I screamed after him but he just kept running until he was out of sight "Shit" I leant down and took off my heels before taking off in the same direction I had just saw them.

I pushed past people, resulting in some dropping their drinks but I didn't care. All i cared about in this moment was what was gonna happen to JJ if they caught him.

I turned a corner and caught sight of the end of Kelce's coral coloured suit. I ran after them, trying my best to keep up but they were fast. 

I managed to keep up the pace and watched as they all disappeared into the men's lavatory. I followed in after them, not caring about the stares that were tossed my way or the questionable expressions guys gave me as they waited for a free Loo.

I stopped running and looked around, ducking my head past corners and looking in free rooms until I spotted them with the lockers.

Kelce had Him in a head lock while JJ struggled, scratching and pulling at his arm but his grip stayed firm as Rafe looked like he was pretending to his a ball with a golf club.

"JJ!" I rushed into the room, making myself known to everyone who just stared at disbelief that I was in the men's restroom "Kelce let him go!"

"Bianca what are you doing? You shouldn't be here" Rafe walked towards me, reaching out to place a hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away and took a step to JJ.

"Let him—"

"Gentlemen— and lady" a security guard walked in, flickering the light switch between his fingers. Kelce scoffed and pushed JJ outwards, releasing his grip. Immediately I rushed over and placed my hand on JJ's back, asking if he was ok "Is there a problem?"