•12•

Bianca Jade

Turns out that the party extended to Emily's families beach house that sat just on the water, the beach was their backyard and that's where most of the party had carried on.

There he was, sitting on couch, surrounded by girls and other guys. He was talking and laughing, acting like he was having a good ole time. I walked forwards, just enough so I could see what was going on but not enough for anyone to notice I was standing there.

I look over Rafe's head and watched as he shuffled handfuls of money as the girl sitting next to him divided lines of Coke with a Master card, letting others snort them as they pleased.

"That's a pleasant sight" I said, making myself known to the few people that were still sober enough to know what the fuck was going on around them. 

Including Rafe.

"Bianca, you made it" Rafe smirked, not moving from his seat and throwing his arms up in the air, his hands still stuffed with money. 

"Yeah, decided to come after all" I said, eyeing the coke on the table with disgust. I was never the one to judge others for their addiction, i never fully knew what was going on in another's life that led them to this so it was best to keep my comments to myself unless it was putting me or another in serious harms way.

"Great" he laughed "Come sit" he said, turning back around to the table. I rolled my eyes and looked around for an empty seat but they were all taken.

"And where would you like me to sit?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising an eye brow at him. He lifted his head up, looking around to see there was actually no seats.

"You can sit on my dick" he smirked, earning laughs from those who sat around him. 

"Classy" I scoffed, keeping my arms folded as I turned around and headed away with the intention of going outside and staying away from him all night, If he was going to act like that then I wanted no part in it.

But before I could get too far, he jumped up from his seat and pulled me back.

"Bianca, I'm sorry— I'm, I'm drunk and high" he admitted. I looked him up and down, taking in his beige coloured shorts and his light orange shirt, going nicely with his fucked red eyes "Come back, I'll piss Faye off from her seat. Her curfew was like, two hours ago and she's had enough"

I thought on it for a second, thinking deeply on if I wanted to be sitting amongst a bunch of Coke heads but really, what did I expect when I walked inside?

"Fine" I mumbled, walking past and back to the table. I walked around his empty seat and stood right in from of the one next to him, where Faye was.

"Can I help you?" She looked me up and down with a scrunched nose, scowling up at my face when she was done judging what I was wearing.

"Yeah, move" I said simply, really not in the mood for any of her shit.

"Uh, no" she scoffed, looking back down to the line of Coke she was chopping.

"Faye, fucking move" I said a little more harsher "Before I pick your arse up and move you myself and trust me, I won't be so nice" she rolled her eyes and picked her head back up, not moving from her spot.

"Listen—"

"Fuck off, Faye" Rafe drawled, sitting back down in his seat "Go find some guy drunk enough to even come near you with a six foot pole" he said unbothered, not even looking in her direction.

"But, I—"

"For fuck sake" He groaned, the sound being out of frustration but even it sent a tingle down my body "Go spread your STD's somewhere else" 

Faye scoffed and finally stood from her seat, mumbling an insult his way before she walked off. I shrugged and sat down, her seat still warm from her only seconds ago. 

I held my drink in my hand and sat up to place it on the table but there was coke still laying in the same spot. I went to flick it off the table it the guy next to me stopped my, grabbing my hand.

"I wouldn't" he laughed "I did that just before to put my drink down and I still haven't heard the end of it" he joked, showing his teeth in a friendly smile. He seemed sober, his brown curls still sitting neatly intact, his eyes clear and green and his cheeks slightly flushed from the heat.

"Oh" I laughed nervously "I guess I'll just stick to keeping it on the ground"

"Hey, no don't do that" he said, keeping my hand in his as he turned his head around briefly "Oh, Colin! Man, come here" he yelled behind myself as a boy with red hair shuffled over.

"Yeah, man, what's up?" He asked.

"Can you do me a favour and get the lovely miss..." he looked back to me briefly. I was confused for a second until I realised he wanted my name.

"Bianca" I smiled.

"Bianca" he nodded and smiled before turning his head back to Colin "A drink holster so she can put her cup on the table?"

"Sure, man" he nodded, taking a look at me before walking off.

"Thank you" I smiled, fiddling with the cup in my hand. He turned back around and adjusted himself in his seat.

"Welcome" he smirked "I'm Levi, by the way" he held out his hand for me to shake as I happily took it "So, what brings a lovely lady like you to a place like this?"

"Oh, I love a drink and I especially loved the part where I got to tell Faye to fuck off" I joked, leaning my arm back as Colin handed me a holster. I thanked him and placed it on the table, away from the coke and placed my drink down "You?"

"Me? I live here" he said simply as my eyes widened.

"You're Emily's brother?" I asked as more of a question to myself them him.

"Guilty" he laughed, picking his drink up from the table and taking a sip.

"Didn't know Emily had a brother" I said.

"Yeah, I'm her step brother. Only moved around here a couple of weeks ago after my father married her mother, my little sister and I" he explained.

"You have a little sister?" I asked, a small glint in my eyes. I was always jealous of those who had a little sister, I had always wanted one, ever since I was a little girl and I still remember how upset I was when I found out Corey was a boy.

"Yeah, her names Grace. She's not here right now, tho. Emily forced her out of the house so she's currently at a friends" He laughed. I shook my head with a giggle. I wouldn't of put it past Emily, she's a rich little cunt.

"Ah" I nodded with a smile "I have a little brother, Corey, he's 14"

"Ooo. I remember when I was 14. Would of done anything to get my parents out of the house so I could be alone, little bud is probably having the time of his life right now" he joked.

"Oh, ew" I pushed his shoulder back and let out a laugh. 

I continued to talk to Levi, laughing at his Horrible jokes and returning the flirtatious attitude he had been showing me. I was so caught up in our conversation that I didn't even realise that Rafe noticed, watching every little move I made and listening to every word I said. 

Not noticing how his anger would flare each time I laughed at something Levi said or place my hand somewhere on his body, not noticing that my flirting was putting him on edge and causing him to ignore everyone else.

Jealousy seggs🤩

Word count 1350.