•7•

Bianca Jade

Another day, another dollar.

I woke up from what I would call the best sleep I have had in 3 years. I ended up taking John B's room and JJ took the fold out and let me tell you... John B one lucky mother fucker.

I looked to my left, seeing my phone was on the bedside table. I picked it up and checked the time.

11 o'clock.

"Shit!" I jumped up from bed and ran straight into the living room where JJ was still asleep. I groaned and threw a couch cushion at his head "JJ, wake the fuck up!"

He groaned and rolled over to his back with his eyes still closed "What?" He said, his low and tired.

"I need you to drive me home. The truck is stick, I can't drive stick and I was supposed to be home, like, an hour ago" I rushed around, running into the small laundry where my clothes laid dry in a pile on the chair.

I quickly threw them on over my now Dry swimmers and rushed back into the living room "C'mon, JJ, please! I'm already in enough shit"

"Alright, alright. I'm up" he sat up, letting the covers fall down his exposed chest. I didn't pay much mind to it, tossing him John B's shirt that I just took off.

"Put it on, I'll be in the car" I said, grabbing the keys off the table and running outside.

I was supposed to have lunch with my parents and the Cameron's at 12. I had to look respectful and right now, I smelled and looked anything but.

I closed the car door behind myself and not a second later JJ hoped in. I handed him the keys and he wasted no time starting the car and trying to back out.

I sighed, seeing the time was now 11:15. I think I'll make it, if I'm lucky.

"Are you ok?" JJ asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just, was supposed to be at something" I explained, lifting my hand over my eyes to protect my sight from the bright and hot sun.

The car fell into a silence again. The only sounds were the engine and the sounds of JJ changing gears as we drive along. Memories of last night began to flash through my mind and when I came across one I particular, I nearly yelled.

"Oh my god, JJ, I'm so sorry" I slapped my hand over my mouth and gave him a look of worry. He nodded, knowing I'm eye hat I was talking about.

"It's ok. We were both drunk and high, at least we didn't do anything, right?" He joked, giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, right" I relaxed my tensed muscles as I watched JJ approach the neighbour hood gate. The security guard stepped out and I cursed under my breath seeing it was Marnie "Shit. Don't say anything" I warned JJ. He gave me a nod and came to a slow stop next to her.

"Morning" Marnie greeted, shining a torch into the car and at JJ.

It was in the middle of the morning.

"Morning, Marnie" I gave her a polite smile, hoping she's in a good mood right now.

"Parents know you're getting home just know?" She asked, eyeing down JJ.

"Yes, they do and if you don't mind, I'm supposed to meet them for brunch in a few so, could you kindly let us threw?" I asked in the most friendly way possible. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her shit and I just wanted to go home.

"What's he doing?" She asked, still looking at JJ.

"Top of the morning to ya Ma'am" he waved "Don't wanna cause any trouble. Just dropping this lovely lady home"

"Hmmm" Marnie inspected JJ some more, stepping in front of the truck to look at the number plate before walking back around to the window "Alright. You get home" she pointed at me "And you, don't get out of the car. I want to see you leaving here in 20 minutes, clear?"

"As crystal, Ma'am" JJ nodded his head at her. She rolled her eyes and stepped back to open the gate.

"Thanks, Marnie" I gave her one last smile before JJ slowly rolled past the gate and into the neighbourhood "Fucking bitch"

"She's a character" JJ laughed.

"Don't even mention it" I laughed and shook my head. I was lucky our house was one of the first on the street "Just this one" I said to JJ as he slowly came to a stop again.

"Holy Super kook" he gasped, looking up at the big house.

"It's not as nice as it looks, well, it is but it feels like a god damn prison" I rolled my eyes as I unclipped my seat belt and opened the door "Thank you, JJ, for everything"

"That's alright Ma'am" he said in a small southern accent.

"Dork" I laughed and closed the door.

"Love you. See ya hunny bunny" He waved to me through the window as I crossed the road and stood in mg front yard.

"Love you" I stuck up both my fingers and watched as he drove away and out of sight.

I shook my head and walked around to the back of the house, entering through the back.

If I entered through the front, then the door would set off a loud ding sound, like we're at a fucking fish and chip shop.

I managed to make it inside and up to my room without question from my parents. I sighed and opened the door, nearly dropping all my shit when I was met with Corey sitting on my bed.

"Fu— Corey" I panted, placing a hand on my chest and waking in, closing the door behind me "What are you doing?"

"Just getting home?" He asked, following me as I walked into the bathroom.

"What? No" I lied "I just slept in the guest house out the back" I shrugged, placing my phone on the bathroom sink and taking off my top.

"Liar" he said, crossing his arms with a snobby look on his face.

"Am not" I shook my head "Ask Antonia. She saw me" I argued, knowing that Antonia would cover for me. She was one of our many maids, my favourite and the one I got along with the most.

"Hmm. The Cameron's will be here in 30 minutes. I suggest you descent yourself" he looked me up and down and backed away "Oh and I almost forgot. You reek of Alcohol and cheap weed" he rose his eyes brows before disappearing from my sight.

"Arsehole" I muttered before reaching over to turn the shower on.

In 30 minutes I had managed to shower, do my makeup and pick out a nice dress to wear. I hated looking in the mirror when looking like this, it reminded me of my future, the whole thing planned out for me since day one.

I knew I sounded ungrateful. My mom never failed to let me know each day, how hard her and my dad worked to give Corey and I the opportunities they didn't have growing up but I didn't want this.

I wanted to kick back, have a drink and not worry about all my shit.

It wasn't the kook lifestyle that I hated, it was the responsibility, the commitment and the expectations I had to take care of.

It drained me.

"Bianca— wow you look pretty" my mother smiled, waking behind me and stroking my hair.

"The Cameron's are here so you might want to make yourself known" She whispered in my ear.

"Who exactly is here?" I asked.

"Rose, Ward, Wheezie, Sarah and Rafe"

Oh for fuck sake.

I might put smut in the next chapter, idk 🤔

Word count 1344.