•26•

Sorry it's been a little bit. I was on my period and felt sick 24/7 but I'm ok now :)

Bianca Jade

"Are you gonna be ok?" JJ asked as he leant against the bathroom door, looking in as I straightened my hair.

"Yeah, I'll be fine" I huffed, setting down the hair brush "Are you sure it was ok? I mean, I didn't—"

"It was just a kiss" he shrugged with his arms crossed "We used to kiss all the time, remember? In 7th grade when you used to force me to help you learn how to kiss" he chuckled.

"Oh—yeah I remember that!" I laughed "I'm so sorry for that. You really should of told me to back off"

"Nah, I didn't mind. I got a free pass to kiss a hot chick" he shrugged, pushing himself from the doorframe.

"Charming" I smirked "Ok, wish me luck?"

"Good luck, b" he smiled sweetly "If shit goes south, don't be afraid to come back here. I'll make sure everyone knows where you are and don't stress about us, we'll manage without you"

"Alright. No waving guns around unnecessarily and if something happens with John B—tell me" I said sternly. He gave a playful roll of his eyes and nodded his head "I love you, JJ. Please be careful"

"I should be saying the same about you" he laughed "I mean, it is Rafe you're talking to—" I slapped his chest Harshly and he let out another laugh "I love you too. Now, go"

Standing outside the house I though I would never see again, I felt nauseous.

It looked dead, as though no one was there and it made it all the more taunting. I struggled to figure out if I was making the right choice, could I really fix him? No, I couldn't save him. He had to pay for what he did but all I could do was be there for him.

He didn't deserve this.

I know, he shot the sheriff, but in a way, it wasn't his fault—it was Wards. Rafe was always bottom of the pyramid, watching Ward put Sarah above everything his entire life can do things to a kid. Ward claimed he 'loved' all this children and that may be true but it was always Sarah.

She was the one he'd pick over everyone and Rafe knew that. He may not of wanted to accept it but she was and that made Rafe feel the need to prove himself in they eyes of his dad, win his love, work to deserve it when he should get it unconditionally, But he didn't and thats half the reason I came back.

Rafe needs help and I'm the only one willing to provide that for him, whether he likes it or not.

I sighed heavily, looking down at my shoes—my brand new low cut converse, now looking torn and worn out. I looked back up, it was now or never.

I walked towards the gate, taking a deep breath before I pressed the speaker button.

"Who is it?" Rose's voice was heard through the small speaker. I hesitated for a moment before my reply.

This was the right thing to do.

"It's me, Rose. It's Bianca" I said in a quiet voice. It was silent for a moment before the reply.

"Rafe isn't here" she said blandly. I blinked and pressed the speaker again.

"Where is he?" I asked, now getting a little more scared and anxious.

"I don't know. No one tells me anything" she replied before the speaker made a buzzing noise and beeped, indicating she walked away.

I sighed and stepped away from the gate.