•20•

Bianca Jade

"Mom, I have so much going on right now. The country club is the least place I wanna be" I whined, watching as she tee'd up her golf ball, swinging her arms back and sending if flying into the distance.

"Uh Uh, no way, Bianca. After the stunt you pulled at midsummers and going MIA for two days, Bianca, TWO DAYS!" My mother yelled, dropping her gold club furiously on the grass ground "Your father and I were worried sick"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm sorry! a lot has been going on, with Kiara and the boys—"

"The boys, it's always the boys" she shook her head in a breathless laughter "Go get me a drink please"

I internally groaned "Usual?" I asked, already walking away. She nodded and picked up her golf club. I rolled my eyes and started to walk across the golf field to the bar. I had come home, admittedly, for the first time in two days last night.

My parents were furious.

I decided to stay the night at John B's, I thought it wouldn't of been a good idea to leave him alone since he had just found out that his dad died.

And when I came home, I was in more shit then I ever would of thought.

"Hi, just a Bloody Mary please. Put it on Charlie Jade's tab" I smiled to the bar tender. He nodded and turned around to begin making the drink. Meanwhile, I sat on one of the bar stools, my head against the bench and groaned, there was so much I could be doing right now that wasn't this.

"Bad day?" I slowly lifted my head, probably having a red mark from how hard I pressed my forehead to the wood but I looked up anyway.

"Oh, hey, Levi!" I smiled, seeing a familiar warm face was almost a relief. I jumped down from my seat and gave him a friendly hug. I hadn't seen him since the party that Rafe dragged me from.

"Hey" he returned the hug fro a short moment before we both pulled away "How are you?"

"I'm ok, it's been very busy these couple of days, family stuff" I shrugged "What about you?"

"About the same. Emily some how convinced my father to take her to the Bahama's for the rest of the summer. They offered me to go but I said no. so, I'm home alone" he laughed. A different bar tender came up to him and asked for his order. He muttered a scotch and turned back to me.

"Oh, yeah. I've have my fair share of the Bahama's" I rolled my eyes, recalling the many unpleasant memories we had at the house we my parents own over there"

"Y'know, I never got your last name, at the party" he asked curiously.

"Oh, Jade. Bianca Jade" I said simply.

"Oh, your parents Charlie and Leah?"

"Yup, that's them" I smiled awkwardly.

"They own Jade's Estate Agency" he said as more of a statement then a question.

"They sure do" this just got boring. I never liked to talk about my parents work, more on the fact that My dad had his heart set on me taking over the office one day and I had my heart set on doing anything but that.

Outer banks was beautiful but I wanted to explore the world, not sure behind a desk for the rest of my life. 

"My dad was actually looking to go into business with yours—"

"Look, Levi. I really don't like talking about my parents business, I actually try to avoid that topic quiet a lot so if you're taking to me so you can get your dad a job then—"

"No, no, no" he ushered "That's not— I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off that way" he smiled apologetically.

"Ok, good Because I actually like you, as a friend" I express the last part, knowing that if Rafe even saw me talking to him right now, I wouldn't be able to walk fro a week.

"Yeah, no, I figured. Considering your boyfriend is eyeing me like he wants to kill me from across the deck right now" he nodded his head to behind me.

My eyes widened as I spun my head around in a heart beat. I hadn't seen Rafe in three days and he just shows up at the country club right now.

"Oh my god" I muttered. He really was staring at us, the glass cup tightly clutched in his hand as Kelce and topper chat amongst themselves. He hasn't seen me for three days and he's here with the boys?

"What's wrong?" Levi asked, taking in my clearly furious expression as I stared back at Rafe.

"Nothing" I shook my head "I'll be right back" I excused my self from him and walked over to Rafe. I slammed my hands down on the table, catching Kelce and Toppers attention towards me.

"Bianca?" Topper asked "How—"

"Not the time, Topper" I cut him off, halting right in Rafe's face "Get up" I said sternly. He looked to me and then the boys.

"Order me another drink?" He asked. They nodded and let him walk off with me. I took him inside the restaurant, walking down to the toilets and locking ourselves in the handicap one that no one ever used.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I start off in a harsh whisper, noting that everything we did and said echoed.

"I should be asking you the same" he matched my tone.

"The same? You disappear for three days, leaving me on a boat and just say nothing, Rafe, nothing!"

"I left you a message. I wanted to get you breakfast, I didn't know Ward was gonna fucking take off" he lifted his hands, waving them as he spoke.

"So, that causes you to not speak to me for days!?" I said slightly louder.

"I was busy! My dad had a lot of work and he tore my fucking head off for stupid shit. I wasn't in the mood"

"And that's my fault! I'm your girlfriend, Rafe. I actually care about where you are at times, Im actually capable of missing you" I took Step towards him.

"You're my girlfriend, huh? Well it doesn't fucking seem like it"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I frowned.

"I come to the club because Corey told me you were gonna be here. I was gonna come and find you because surprise, surprise, I missed you too. I walk into the dining area and what do I see? My 'girlfriend' flirting with another fucking guy at the bar"

"Levi? I wasn't flirting with him, Rafe. He was talking to me about my dads business and then I was gonna apologise for what you did at the party! How many times do I have to tell you that you are the only guy that I want" I yelled, my voice bouncing against the white walls of the bathroom.

Rafe stayed silent, poking his tongue to the inside of his cheek.

"You need to stop getting so jealous, Rafe" I said softer, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck "You will always be the only guy"

"Promise?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Promise" I smiled "Now, can I go apologise to Levi? I feel like shut because that's the second time you have dragged me away from him for absolutely no reason.

"No" he shook his head "We're gonna go back out there, I'm gonna try not to punch him for even talking to you in the first place— no matter what he was saying, you're still mine— we're gonna go play some golf and then go back to yours"

"Back go mine?" I rose an eye brow with a cheeky smile on my face "And what will we do there?"

"Oh, you just wait and see princess"

I didn't even realise that it's been three days! I'm so sorry.

Short shit.

Word count 1351.