•33•

Hey bae's! Just wanna say something before this chapter.

I'm sorry for such the long wait and we are sadly reaching the end to this story. We still have at least 6-10 chapters left so a little while but be prepared ;)

Bianca Jade

For the first time in months, I was sound asleep. The secure feeling of being held in Rafe's arms was more then comforting and I found myself being able to fall asleep without a worry in the world.

For now.

I awoke to the harsh light of morning burning across my face and creating a light sweat across my skin. My eyes still closed, I rolled over onto my back and swept the covers from my body, listening to the calming sound of seagulls chirp.

Wait... seagulls?

Immediately my eyes shot open and my body jolted up only to hit the low roof if a bunk bed.

I winced and held my head in my hands for a moment to tire out the pain before I opened my eyes again. As soon as I did, I gasped.

Swinging my legs off the bed and onto the cold wooden floor. I stood up and looked around myself.

I was in the Cabin of a boat?

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself and looked around some more. Was I dreaming? I pinched myself to make sure but I was very much awake and alert.

I tried to remain calm and then my thoughts immediately raced to Rafe. Did I get kidnapped? Is he ok? Where is he?

"Rafe!" I called out but no answer. I frowned and looked to my left, finding the door. I ran over and tugged it open to find the staircase that led up to the deck of the boat.

I took a deep breath and looked around for something to defend myself if I was in danger. Finally I spotted a baseball bat just to my right. I smiled and picked it up, holding it tight in my hand before I began to walk up the stairs.

As I neared the top, the light and heat got more intense.

I stepped out into the open air was the bat raised. I let my eyes adjust to the light and what I saw almost made me drop the bat.

Sea, sea for as far as I could spot. Surrounded by the deep blue and not a island in sight. This made me panic, where the fuck am I?

I felt my heart leap out of my chest.

"Bianca—"

Without hesitation I turned around and swung the bad as hard as I could. I screamed and stumbled back.

"Woah, Woah—" Rafe ducked just in time for the bat to miss his head.

"Ra-Rafe?" I breathed out and dropped the bat "Oh Jesus. I couldn't knocked you out" I sighed and ran up to wrap my arms around his neck. He hugged me back for a brief second before I realised where we were.

I pulled back and stared him up and down "Rafe..." I started off "Where are we?" I looked around and before finding his eyes again.

"About 70 kilometres off the coast of Florida" he said without a worry in the word. I stood there speechless, unable to let the words escape my mouth. Rafe smiled and walked past me towards the helm.

"What the fuck are we doing 70 kilometres off the coast of Florida Rafe!" I shouted, finally letting what he said process into my head "How did we—how long have I been asleep?!"

"A day" he answered calmly "But don't worry, it's the effects of the LSD"

"LSD?—Rafe you fucking roofied me!?"