•14•

Bianca Jade

I thought a lot about what Rafe said, having my reaction being one of pure shock, I didn't know what to respond with, I just told him to take me home and thanked him once he did.

I knew our hookups were risky and if anyone were to find out then it could potentially ruin my friendships, let alone a relationship with him.

But every time I thought it over, the bad weighed out the good and that made me want it even more. It made me lay awake at night because I really did like him and I knew I shouldn't be actually considering it.

But here I am, standing outside his house, fiddling with the bottom of my denim shorts and taking over my thoughts, questioning if this was really the right thing to do.

I bit my bottom lip and took a deep breath, bringing my fist to the door and knocking lightly.

It wasn't long before someone answered the door and now I was standing face to face with Ward Cameron.

"Bianca, hi sweetie" he smiled, moving from the door so I could come in "Sarah is in her room" I nodded and walked up the stairs.

Ward didn't need to know why I was really here, no one did.

I finished up the stairs and instead of taking a left towards Sarah's room, I took a right towards Rafe's. His and Wheezie's room were in another wing of the house, giving Sarah one to herself, which makes sense.

She was the favourite after all.

I walked down the hall and finally made it to his bedroom. I shook all the nerves from my body and lifted my fist to knock on the door but he opened it before I could.

"Oh, Bianca?" He rose an eye brow, leaning both his hands on the frame of the door but I wasn't paying attention.

I find my eyes scanning over his naked chest, the tan skin glowing in the soft orange light and his Abe's flexing as he moved "Bianca?"

"Oh—" I moved my eyes to his only to find him smirking "Sorry I—"

"It's ok, look all you want" he smirked as he stepped away from the door and offered for me to come in. I nodded, trying not to look down at his muscles again as he closed the door behind me.

"Ok, so, can you put on a shirt? I wanna have a serious conversation and that's very distracting" I said, looking around his room. It's not like I haven't been in here before, this is where we slept together the very first time.

"Yeah" he laughed, walking over to his closet and just throwing on a shirt.

"Thanks" I turned around, finding he was a lot more close then I thought he was "Um— I don't do small talk so I'm gonna get straight to the point"

"You don't want to" he gave a small thin lipped smiled "I get it, I wouldn't want to either"

"I—" I breathed out harshly "That's not what I was gonna say, Rafe" I shook my head and took a step towards him "I'm saying yes"

His eyes widened, clearly taken back about what I said "What?"

"But there has to be rules" I turned around and took a step back "No one can know and Rafe, I mean no one. Not Topper, not Kelce, not John B, not Sarah— no one. At least not until I figure out a way to tell them"

"Yeah, I—"

"That means when we're in public, we need to be careful a- and ease up on the drugs. Weed is fine but coke, really Rafe?" I crossed my arms and spun back around to face him "Are you ok?"

He smiled and leaned down, capturing my lips in a gentle kiss. His hand reached up and smoothed over my cheek, his thumb swiping on the clear skin "I'm perfect"

"Ok" I smiled "Do you understand how risky this all is?" I asked, looking him in the eyes. He nodded, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear "Good, now, I need to go. I was supposed to meet Kie at The Wreck like 20 minutes ago"

"Hey, see you later?" He said, clutching onto my hand to try and stop me from leaving without answering him.

"Yeah"

"They did what to you and Sarah?" I laughed, helping Kiara clear off some tables while the boys sat outside.

"It was awful. Have you ever been trapped on a boat with high Sarah? She has such a low tolerance" she shook her head "But we did end up sorting things out"

"Well, that's good, it worked" I shrugged "I mean, there is more important shit to do then fight"

"That's why we sorted it out. This isn't about us, it's bout John B and the gold" Kiara said as she placed the tray of dirty cups in the sink "Ok, I think we are all finished up here, wanna go?"

"Yeah, but you guys must tell me everything. I have been so occupied with my own shit that I literally know nothing" I laughed as we walked outside to where everyone was.

"Yeah, where have you been?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Oh, um— just some boring kook family shit" I waved her off, walking faster towards the boys in hopes she drops the thought.

"That's what I'm saying man, you have too-"

"Hey, boys" I smiled.

"And here's Bianca, she'll back me up" JJ smirked, jumping up to wrap an arm around my shoulder.

"What am I doing?" I asked, completely clueless to what they were talking about.

"Don't worry about it" John B smiled, shaking his head "We have more important things to worry about right now"

"Whatever you say, man" JJ dropped the subject, still having his arm lazily dropped around my shoulders.

"So, we have everything?" John B asked.

"Wait, so let me get this straight" I laughed sarcastically "The gold is in old Mrs Craine's house and for some reason we are about fo break into her house and take it? You guys know she murdered her husband, right?"

"Yes! B— I told you guys" JJ shouted, sitting beside me in the Twinkie. We currently waited outside the old bats house, getting the plan straight of what we were about to do.

"JJ" Kie groaned "Yes, B, that's what we have come up with. She's 90 something years old, it'll be fine" Kiara rolled her eyes.

"Right, can we please go before we get caught?" Pope asked, pulling up the hood on his black jumper.

"Shit" I cursed "I did not sign up for this" I sighed under my breath, pulling up my hoodie as we all exited the van.

"Let's go get rich guys" JJ smiled.

"Wait, wait" John B said, stopping up from walking any further "I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight"

I smiled shaking my head "Always"

"Of course, man" Pope smiled, leaning forward to do his hand shake with John B.

"All right, we done with the circle Jerk? Can we do this?" JJ said, looking at everyone with a smile.

"Yeah" Sarah nodded.

"Let's get that Wheat in the water"

I know this is short but it's really just a filler :) <3

Word count 1237.