•10•

Bianca Jade

"What happened to the purple bathers?" Sarah asked as I sat down next to her on one of the pool loungers, now changed into a more covering light blue swim suit.

"Rafe happened" I mumbled, rolling my eyes and watching him walk back into the scene with a cooler fool of drinks.

"Rafe?" She asked confused. I nodded my head slightly and glared at him for a across the pool, folding my legs over the other and crossing my arms over my chest to cover my breasts.

Sarah followed my line of gaze, raising an eye brow as she looked to me, then to Rafe, then to me once more. She stayed quiet for a moment, but I wasn't paying much attention. My mind was currently swarming with thoughts and memories of what I just did.

And this time... I wasn't entirely Shute I regretted it.

"Holy shit" Sarah gasped. This caught my attention as I finally looked towards her and gave her a questionable look. Sarah leant forwards, swiping my hair off my shoulder and cursing under her breath "A hickey!? You- you slept with Rafe!?"

My eyes widened and I nearly chocked on my own spit "Woah, what—"

"C'mon, B, don't bullshit me" she pushed my shoulder back slightly, a cheeky grin on her face "I can't believe— Rafe? My brother Rafe?!" She said a little too loud, causing Rafe to look our way.

"Shut up" I scolded, pushing her shoulder back like she did mine but a little bit harsher. I frowned and side eyed Rafe but luckily he was paying no mind anymore and looking the other way.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked a little quieter, swinging her legs and body to face my chair.

"That's your brother. You want me to tell you if I fucked your brother?" I asked, a slight smile on my face at how her expression contorted into a more disgusted one.

"Well when you say it like that then no" she scoffed "Let's use a code word so I don't picture my brother every time we gossip about this" 

"A code word?" I laughed.

"Yeah!" She smiled "Like, let's call him Peter. Say, B, how many times did you sleep with Peter?"

"Peter?" I laughed out loud at the ridiculous name but she showed no more then a serious look "Ok, we're really doing this" I mumbled, shifting in my position on the chair "I slept with Peter, three times"

"Three times!?" She shouted. I lunged forward and pressed my hands against her mouth.

"Sarah, shut the fuck up" I whispered, slowly moving my hand after she nodded "Also, you cannot tell anyone about Peter. Not John B, not JJ, not Kie, not Pope— not anyone, understand?"

"I understand" she held her hands up in defence "But out of all people, Peter? He's such an asshole, lame to hang out with"

"His dick isn't lame to hang out with" I responded, quirking an eye brow as I looked at 'Peter'.

"Oh, ew. When you say stuff like that then look right at him, it's hard not to imagine Rafe" She shook her whole body in cringe "I'm—"

"What are you guys talking about" I jumped slightly at the sudden intrusion of our conversation and of course.

Low and behold Rafe.

"How Bianca slept with Peter" Sarah answered simply, throwing her shoulders up in a playful shrug.

"Peter, Yeah? Who's Peter?" He looked to me, looking at my swim suit and smirking when he realised I obeyed him and actually changed.

"Hmm, is that Wheezie over there with a beer?" Sarah questioned. I looked over to see Wheezie holding nothing but talking to Corey. I was confused until Sarah stood up.