•4•

Um 🧎‍♀️🤰

*Viewer discretion is advised*

Bianca Jade

"What the fuck, Rafe?" I squealed, holding the now loose dress against my body so it didn't fall and reveal anything to him "How did you get in here?"

"Climbed through your window" he said simply, standing from my bed and taking a step towards me.

"Woah, ok, that's creepy... and illegal"

"Look, I just wanna talk" he said, taking another step towards me but that just caused me to take a step back and clutch the dress tighter to my body "Really, Bianca? It's nothing I haven't seen before"

"Fuck sake, Rafe" I mumbled "It was one time. We were both drunk... an— and high. Get over it"

"Yeah, but we had fun, didn't we?" He smirked, stepping so he just towered over me. I gulped and looked up at him. As much as I hated him, he was right. I remembered it like it was yesterday and I often find myself coming back to that moment, sometimes it was in pure desire or times in self hatred for what I'd done.

But no matter how many times I tried to convince myself that it was nothing and that it wasn't even that good... I knew I could never shake that feeling. The way he made my skin scape over with goosebumps, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand as I laid under him.

He made me feel like I was a top of the world and for that, I hated him even more.

"What do you want, Rafe?" I asked, blinking away the emotions shielded behind the gloss.

"Just wanted to make sure you were ok" he shrugged, slipping his hands into the sweatpants he was wearing and taking a small step back "You ran away from Midsummers and kinda disappeared"

"Well, I'm fine" I turned around "Now, it's clear you're not gonna leave when I tell you so can you at least give me a little privacy to change?"

"Yeah" he said just above a whisper. I turned around and watched him shield his eyes. I sighed and unzipped the dress completely, letting it fall from my body and pool around my feet.

After that, I was quick to spin around to my wardrobe and pick out something, anything, to dress in while Rafe was here.

"Y'know it's gotta be at least 10 right now" Rafe said as I pulled up my shorts.

"Your point?" I asked, trying the Cotten strings in a lazy loop before throwing on my shirt.

"Why'd you get home so late, what were you doing?" He asked, still having his back turned from me. I was now dressed but I had no intention of telling him that.

"Oh, nothing really. Sat by a fire, had a little chat with my friends, fucked around with JJ—"

"What?" He spun around, a ping of jealous in his longing stare "Bianca—"

"Jesus, Rafe, I'm kidding" I laughed "It's none of your business what I was doing. You're not my babysitter. I'm a grown women"

"Wow" he whispered, placing a hand on his hip and the other pinching the skin on the bridge of his nose.

"He's my best friend" I scoffed "Our relationship is nothing more then that, not that it's any of your business anyway. Why do you care?" I asked, taking a step towards him with my arms folded against my chest.

"I don't" he shook his head, looking down at me "I just thought you would of known better then to sleep with a dirty pouge—"

I slapped him.