Losing life

Adams P.O.V.
I sat on my bed with a bottle of pills.
I was abit scared to do this because I never tried to kill myself before. If only Penelope would have choose me instead of him.
I then throw the bottle on the opposite side of the room.
I  start to cry.
Wondering why Penelope might be the death of me.
She just so beautiful.
I let my sorrows take over me.

Penelopes P.O.V
I was going to harry's house to see what he whats from me.He told me that it was urgent. I walked to the bus stop and jumped in.It took forever but I finally got there.
I knock and he opens the door.

"Hi love ; are you ready?"
"For what?"
"Liams birthday party"
"Oh harry I.."
"Get ready "
"Um harry can you tell liam that I said happy birthday."
"Why...."
"Its..."
"What; do you want to come?"
"Harry..."
"I mean if you don't want to then I will tell him"
"M, sorry"
"Its ok, you just dont like drinking or partying, I get it"

He then kissed me and went on.He got Liams gift and went towards his car.
I then stopped him.
"What now?"
I then kissed him passionately.
I let go and told him to be careful. He nodded and left.
Later that afternoon
I was going to the frozen yogurt shop.
I entered got some yogurt and saw adam alone.I walked up to him.
He glanced and looked down at his dessert.
I then said"hey"
"Hi"
"So how you been?"
"Im good wby"
"Alright"
"Of course"
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"Its just you got a beautiful life and a prince charming to go with it"
"Hes not really the prince charming? "
"Ohh what does that mean?"
"Well it means that sometimes I think of him like a prince but not all the time, he can be an ass as well"
He chuckled and looked at me.

I miss him so much.I miss our friendship. His smiles.He then looked down.
"Hmm.umm I'll see you later"
"Yea sure"
"Ok bye"
"Bye"
I waved awkwardly then watched as he walked away.
Mmm wonder why he just left.

Adam's P.O.V
I left as fast as I can because I couldn't look at her the same as I did when we were best friends.
I walked and went wherever my feet take me.I then enter the park and I sit on one of the park benches. I take deep breaths and I look at the beautiful scenery. I calm down and eat some of my saved frozen yogurt in front of me.I then get a text from my wannabe friends from the crowd that im apparently hanging out with.

**hey dude wanna catch a smoke with me and the boys....all up to you :)***
I scan it twice and text back
*nah*
*aww ok man bye*
*Bye*
I then decided to walk home.
Penelopes P.O.V
After what had happened between me and adam.I decided to go to Liams birthday. I went home and changed into my best party clothes.I wore a long black dress.Since its just a normal party.Wore light make up and was on my way.
Got a taxi and left from there.
I entered the party with my gift.I was going to give it to him when I saw him again.Well I would forget and I have nothing else to do.I saw liam and he jumped with excitement. I hugged him and told him to have a good one.He said thanks and took the gift in.I walked in and saw many of Harry's friends.

I got a drink and introduced myself to the people i know the most.I then turned and saw my worst nightmare.
My harry kissing another girl.
That asshole. I shed a tear.
Was that passionate kiss mean nothing. He then turned and saw me.
He ran after me and I ran away.
I trusted him.
I cryed and cryed.

I tripped on a branch. I saw a tree and hid behind it.While he kept running. He then turned the corner and I got up.
I shook my head.Stating that he wasn't worth it.I gave him everything and this is how he treats me.

I then stop and hear a loud noise.Comming out of a house.I look at it closely and recognize that its adams house.I run as fast as I can inside.
I look in every room til I see him in the bathroom. Unconscious and covered in blood.I screamed and got him.I then retrieved my phone and called 911.I got scared.I was trying to wake him abit.
All I heard was .

Penelope
"Adam"
He then knocked out and left there for dead.I couldn't think that way.
My best friend isn't going to die.
The ambulance will come.
Trust.

Minutes later we both layed there waiting. I was wondering why he would do this to himself. I looked at his wrist and they were cutted.
I looked down at the floor and saw the floor.There it was the blade.

All of a sudden I hear the men who came to the rescue. They took him as fast as they could.I just stared at the car that was driving away.

I then ran to a bus and went to the hospital.So that I could see my best friend adam.

Harry's P.O.V
I ran everywhere but I couldn't find her.It was a dare that I had to do.
Im so stupid.I could've just said no.
But Nooo I had to be the idiot to do it.Even though I have a beautiful wonderful girlfriend whos there.
I disappointed her of what I've done.She probably thinks that I cheated on her.
I walk and walk til I see a hospital.
I walk past it because she can't be in there.She's probably at home.
Ohh
Maybe she's there.
Harry your a genius.

Adams P.O.V
I woke up and noticed that Penelope was holding my hand.She was watching t.v.
She's so beautiful and I also found that I was also in a hospital.
I looked at Penelope and I try calling her name.

Penel......
I wasn't loud enough.
Penny
She then turned and saw me.
She hugged me closely.
She then slapped my head playfully.
"Dont scare me again? "
"I won't"
We both smiled and a nurse then entered.

"Oh I'm going to give him some medicine.....can you step out for abit"
"Sure"
She left and the nurse gave me my medicine.
I then needed some water.
She got me some.
I drank the water and wondered why I was here in the first place.
I then asked her.

"Why am i here?"
"You tryed to commit suicide"
"Oh really"
"Yes"

I couldn't believe what she was saying but sadly it was true.

"Thanks"
"Welcome"
She then walked off and left me alone.I believe that penny left because maybe of an emergency.
She then came back and told me that she got me something to eat.

Oh penny.....you didn't.....
Its chicken soup...your favorite....whats wrong adam?
Nothing and thanks.
Your welcome.
We then slept by eachother.

Harry's P.O.V
I went home and she wasn't there.
Hmm I'm stupid.
I decided to get my jacket and car keys.To just look everywhere for her.
I know that I did her wrong but I love her no matter what.
I went on my journey to go and find my girl.But first I'm getting some junk food but I call it good drive thru food.
I go get some and pay for it.
Off to get Penelope.
Hopefully she's somewhere safe.
:)